Hey guys.. im looking to buy a Boss Turbo Distotion pedal.. and i looked on an aussie website and they are 179.. but on ebay i can get it for 98 with free shipping.. however the pedal is from Taiwan and made in Taiwan.. is this legit?
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Last edited by shan0_ at Sep 13, 2009,
Boss pedals have been made in Taiwan for a long time now. It used to be Japan but...yeah. It's legit.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
awesome thanks.. just wanted to check
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Quote by nightraven
nobody counterfeits a boss pedal

it's legit

Oh yeah? I believed that statement till i bought one off ebay and tried it on some amps at the guitar shop (it was cheap and my amp sucks).. Sounded like a guitar being dragged on the ground.. So i tried the one they had in the shop that was way more expensive and it was a damb lot better..

Last edited by ShallowEndings at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by nightraven
you probably got a broken one

Wouldn't surprise me.. I have pretty **** luck with ebay..

The one i got was a different colour to the one at the shop, the rubber foot pedal grip was awkwardly cut, the inputs were loose.. Meh i don't have it now anyway, i could probably get an actual real one now though