I'm thinking of trying to learn spanish guitar because of watching One Upon A Time In Mexico yesterday lol. I really like the music in it so i was wondering if anyone could suggest any good catchy songs to start with?

Thx UG
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Patience is a virtue. This is a rather small sub forum and answers may take a few days as opposed to the minutes they take in other forums.

EDIT:

Here's the sound track to that movie:
1. Malaguena - Brian Setzer
2. Guitar Town
3. Traeme Paz - Patricia Vanne
4. El Mariachi
5. Yo Te Quiero - Marcos Loya
6. Church Shootout
7. Pistolero - Juno Reactor
8. Eye Patch
9. Me Gustas Tu - Manu Chao
10. Sands Theme - Johnny Depp & Friends
11. Dias de Los Angeles - Del Castillo
12. Mariachi vs. Marquez
13. Flor de Mal - Tito Larriva
14. Man With No Eyes, The
15. Chicle Boy
16. Coup de Etat
17 Siente Mi Amour - Salma Hayek
18. Cuka Rocka - Chingon (bonus track)

You can get it on amazon and I also suppose it's easily downloaded since it's a pretty popular film.

Search around the forum as well, there have been many a thread on this.
Last edited by Confusius at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by Confusius
Patience is a virtue. This is a rather small sub forum and answers may take a few days as opposed to the minutes they take in other forums.

Fair enough
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
check out the songs i have uploaded, their quite catchy. I give the name and author for each, look on youtube for those songs (played by Grisha Goryachev) to hear the bad ass version. I'd start by checking this one out: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ILLcoyote/music/all/play660368 < - Zarda de Monty by Paco de Lucia. Recommended. Song is easy to play, you may want to skip the middle part, but the beginning and end should be manageable.
Last edited by ILLcoyote at Sep 15, 2009,
You can take advantage of what pandora.com offers in terms of muscial variety.

Type in paco de lucai and just write down what you like. Lot's of flamenco music out there that will probably suit you.
Classical gas is a really cool song too.