i was browsing some music websites, and found this...

http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Belcat-Tube-20R-Guitar-Amp/AUM

20 watts RMS, all tube, celestion 12" speaker, EHX tubes...

£250?

for some perspective, 250GBP is about the same price as a Squier classic vibe tele.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Looks nice, and for that price it's a definite Blues Junior beater and competition for the Laney VC15.

Are you going to have a NAD already???
its xmas and my birthday over the next few months, so ill have a new something day at somepoint

im very careful about what i buy, and i never managed to find anything on Belcat, other than the SS stuff.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
its xmas and my birthday over the next few months, so ill have a new something day at somepoint

im very careful about what i buy, and i never managed to find anything on Belcat, other than the SS stuff.

I thought I'd seen SS versions of their amps.

It does look very nice, but is it up your street?
it says its voiced for blues and rock, and i have plenty of gear to get that into metal, but i have my other 2 amps too.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
it says its voiced for blues and rock, and i have plenty of gear to get that into metal, but i have my other 2 amps too.

If I could crank a 20w amp, then I would definitely be looking at this. There's no harm in taking the plunge and returning it if it turns out to be gash. The more I look at it, the more it looks like a Blues Junior copy - all the controls are the same - and that can't be a bad thing.
Mate, if you have £200 spare right now, you could get this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Laney-AOR-Pro-Tube-30-Combo_W0QQitemZ130330135623QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item1e58480c47&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_1182

I know we're not supposed to link eBay ads, but I was just looking through the amps section and thought this would suit you. The best part - except the price? The guy is in Hitchin too. This is right up your street.
I have a Belcat chorus pedal, which is fairly nice.

14 day money back guarantee, I say try it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
if you're willing to take one for the team and return it if you don't like it, go for it. just let us know what it's like.

if you want something which you're sure will be good, for only slightly more (assuming you don't actually want a fender tone, it's a marshall 18 watt clone, and assuming you already have a speaker cab), get this:

http://www.valvepower.co.uk/index.htm
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ive seen that'n before, been down to Valvepower actually, didnt get to try it out, but the guys who work there seem pretty professional.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

oh you've been there? sweet, i forgot you were so close to London. Would be worth going to try it out, from what i can remember the train ticket from London to hitchin and back was only about £12 (though it's probably doubled over the last few years). Would be worth it to make sure you're getting something you want.

Mine came a couple of weeks ago, it's great.

Aren't you close to gear4music too, then?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?