3 21%
nico42
11 79%
Voters: 14.
nico42
UG Lurker
113 IQ
Nice track zhilla, good luck to you!
Why not listen to my songs on my profile?
Jimmy94
GET ON THE SNAKE
971 IQ
Zhilla, did you write this? I love the progression and mood... kind of a funky voodoo blues that I can't get enough of! And I just heard a spanish sounding lick you put in there, I am very impressed by this track. Your songwriting is outstanding.

Nico, your use of double stops appeals to me a lot, it's something I love to put in my own playing. your playing is excellent and the bassline is very cool, did you record that also?

This is very difficult for me... I loved the song zhilla put together but nico's playing is better overall... I'm going for zhilla, I love the song so much that I listened to it 3 times. Great job both of you.
nico42
UG Lurker
113 IQ
Quote by Jimmy94

Nico, your use of double stops appeals to me a lot, it's something I love to put in my own playing. your playing is excellent and the bassline is very cool, did you record that also?

Thanks for the kind words! Yes I play&write everything myself on my tracks and program the drums with addictive drums.

And even though you chose zhilla I think it's very good that you voted for the song you like more and not for the better playing - I've been playing for about seven years and zhilla for one, so it's only fair!
Why not listen to my songs on my profile?
urik
UG Freak
4,011 IQ
Both awesome. It's great seeing all those new (awesome) faces on the blues duels! Awesome fresh blood .
Had to go with nico42. That's some good funky stuff there mate!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

zhilla
344 IQ
Sweet track Nico! Awesome bass line Best of luck to you too

Quote by Jimmy94
Zhilla, did you write this? I love the progression and mood... kind of a funky voodoo blues that I can't get enough of! And I just heard a spanish sounding lick you put in there, I am very impressed by this track. Your songwriting is outstanding.
Wow, thankyou! Yes I wrote it I'm posting the lyrics - such as they are lol. Don't expect too much - they were also written during corrie lol, but they helped to try and write something that made more sense than my first round entry
Last edited by zhilla at Sep 14, 2009,
salmon philippe
1,923 IQ
for this vote , I have to try forgetting that you are both my friends ...
I agree with what Jimmy said, but I prefer Nico's tune
RubberSoul54321
UG's Train Wreck
845 IQ
I think Nico edged it although Zhilla's song is really cool.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC