whitenihilist
12 67%
TimBFMV
6 33%
Voters: 18.
Jimmy94
GET ON THE SNAKE
971 IQ
whitenihilist, nice tone, some great licks in there. I think what you should focus on the most with your playing is phrasing, knowing when to take a breath with your playing. It does get much better in the last minute or so. Nice job!

tim, pretty long though that's the backing tracks fault. Maybe a fade out somewhere in there. You've got some good ideas in there, you just need a few more years to pull it all together

went with nihilist, nice job both of you
whitenihilist
Fluttershy Aran
686 IQ
Quote by Jimmy94
whitenihilist, nice tone, some great licks in there. I think what you should focus on the most with your playing is phrasing, knowing when to take a breath with your playing. It does get much better in the last minute or so. Nice job!

tim, pretty long though that's the backing tracks fault. Maybe a fade out somewhere in there. You've got some good ideas in there, you just need a few more years to pull it all together

went with nihilist, nice job both of you

Thanks, I will check yours out when I get off of work tonight.

I know what you mean, I was in such a rush that I forgot to leave breaks, but as you mentioned as it goes on I get back into the groove.
ibrahimasood
Is cooler than you
3,916 IQ
Sorry, i was looking at the other thread u put up and they sort of had same titles nad got confused. but yeah i like ur tone!
RubberSoul54321
UG's Train Wreck
845 IQ
Some good stuff on both but overall liked whitenihilist better.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
salmon philippe
1,923 IQ
Wow , difficult choice here, with two tracks that are about the same force....
It would be easier if the backing tracks were not that perfect.
I think I'll go with Tim, but both are nice
LezPaulEpiphone
Doesn't really like Epi's
1,479 IQ
Both tracks were very good, although some of whitenihilist note choices were a bit iffy, I preferred the Rhythm of this sound compared to Tims, but I voted for Tim.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!