So i have a bit of fret buzz on my 260SM i got it used last months,

I'm wondering if i should get a setup done but everything seems fine

Just a bit of buzz on the low E at times

Should i adjust the trust rodd? if so how would i go about doing it

I only get fretbuzz when i strum a bit to hard, not overly hard but it does happen during in normal playing sometimes

From what i can tell the neck is perfectly straight there doesn't seem to be any bow or whatever else in it
If the neck is 'perfectly straight' it may need to be relaxed a little. Most players prefer a very slight concave. There's several setup threads so I won't repeat them here. Generally a little fret buzz is best cured by raising the action slightly at the bridge, but it depends at which frets it is happening.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

i wouldn't try adjusting the truss. i suggest trying to raise the action of your low E.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
You just need to raise the action a little
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
for steps on how to raise action you should check out the green link in my sig.

first post.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011