Ive got about another month, i need to get a good song thats like, on an acoustic or electric, no big woop.. But i need it to be just for a guitarist and to sound ok.

I know this sounds a tad retarted, thanks for replys.

Cheers

Joel
Quote by texico11
Outside? What is outside? I know only of the pit!
Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley/Leonard Cohen (however you see it) can be done like that. You can also try Galapogos by The Smashing Pumpkins or See The World by Gomez (both cracking tunes)

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
fairly easy but my my hey hey (out of the blue) by neil young
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
I don't know how good you are or how long the piece needs to be, so sorry if im under/overestimating you
If you're any good at finger picking I would suggest Your Revolution Is A Joke by Funeral for a Friend, or Voiceless Screaming by X.
If you're looking for something chord based, I would suggest playing The Cure, Friday I'm In Love or Just Like Heaven actually can't fail, or The Kill by 30STM, that sounds great on acoustic.
You - Black Stone Cherry, that's a great thing to do on an acoustic.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Peggy Sue- Buddy Holly.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Loads of stuff by Stereophonics.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
How 'bout the intro to Crazy On You by Heart?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Blackest Eyes- Porcupine Tree.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.