i have learned some scales such as the pentatonic and mixolydian scales.
and i was wondereing how you put the scales in to shredding? if you know what i mean
There's no such thing as "scales for shredding".

Scales are for creating music, shredding is just very fast, technically adept guitar playing - that's the kind of music they write.

To write fast music you need to be very good at writing music and very good at playing the guitar, otherwise you won't be able to play what you've written.

So, write a fast song or improvise over a fast backing track...but if you can't create fast music in your head first you won't be able to do it on the guitar either.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Any scales are good for shredding.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I usually use a harmonic minor, and the major scale formed out of the third of that scale to spread out my area on the fretboard a good bit.

But then it comes down to the fact it's not the scales, it's the techniques you and I use.

Most shred techniques are based on triplets(three eighth notes), quadruplets(4 sixteenth notes), quintuplets(5 sixteenth notes), or sextuplets(6 sixteenth notes), all of these are based on your friendly neighborhood quarter note, so you'll need a keen sense of tempo and timing to pull most of these off cleanly and orderly, or it will just sound awful.

You utilize these in back and forth, ascending, and descending patterns.

Pretty easy once you get a grasp of it.

Also, learn about arpeggios and sweep picking and how they relate to the modes of the major scale. This way you can actually apply them to playing in a fluid fashion. Start off with Three string sweeps.