Hi All

I'm after a bit of guidance, but clueless in this area.

I'm after some speakers which I can plug my TV into so that all sounds on my TV/Xbox come out through the speakers instead of the TV speakers.

I DON'T want surround sound, I just want 2 channel audio but in better quality than my TV speakers provide.

What do I need? Presumably there are 2 channel systems that I can buy which contain some kind of control unit plus 2 speakers? Any help much appreciated.
get some decent quality ipod speakers that have a 3.5mm jack
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

follow me