Page 1 of 2
Hi
I'm really freakin' out, I dunno why, but I just woke from a nap, and I kinda' lost sense of time... like, I don't know if I'm doing things too fast or too slow. Even when I try to conciously think of doing things regularly (normal speed), I can't. Everything feels really wierd. Anyone felt like this before? It's freakin' scary man!
Dude, you're like, a fucking elephant bro. This shit is alright.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I don't smoke or anything, nor do I drink, and I only slept about 7.5 hours, so no, not that. **** man.
Get drunk,Trust me on this one.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
its all this hot weather, and its a Sunday
Guitars:
Fame Forum 3
Aria STG-004
Ashton Acoustic

Amps:
Bugera V22
Drive CD-10

Effects:
Boss ME-50

Quote by Kanthras
2/10

No fire extinguisher reference, unoriginal, no Militia flamebait, disappointing.

Bugera Users Militia
Last.fm
Serious answer
When I fall asleep in the middle of the day it confuse the sh*t out of me
The best thing is to take a shower, it will calm you
Quote by Roookie
Alright, gonna take a shower.

Be sure to have a wank too.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Roookie
Hi
I'm really freakin' out, I dunno why, but I just woke from a nap, and I kinda' lost sense of time... like, I don't know if I'm doing things too fast or too slow. Even when I try to conciously think of doing things regularly (normal speed), I can't. Everything feels really wierd. Anyone felt like this before? It's freakin' scary man!

I'm not 100% sure i have the same thing but i've been feeling like **** for soon a year. everything feels totally messed up and unreal, i am seeing a doctor though so working on getting back
"I remember when I had my first beer..."
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Are you a baby?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Dude, you're like, a fucking elephant bro. This shit is alright.

hhhheeeeeeee's the waaaaaalruuuuus, sillllyyyyy.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
An alien abduction case, plain and simple. They took you when you were napping, anally probed you, found what they wanted and put you back. It's a classic case. Hope you're not busy for the next 10 years or so, ya poor bastard.
The other day I got all light-headed when I lay down. It's weird because it usually happens the other way round I just lay there feeling like I was slowing losing consciousness
A good ole fap should help you.
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
Last edited by CrunkMcStuddles at Sep 13, 2009,
I'm feeling much better, took a cold shower, and just lied on the couch and tried to relax, turned on the TV and before I knew it, it was gone. It was sh*t wierd though, I was paranoid most of the time.
Thanks Duffman123.
I think TS is having a stroke. He should contact a doctor immediately.

Disclaimer: I don't actually believe TS is having a stroke, and therefore should not follow my advice on contacting a medical professional.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 13, 2009,
At least you don't have semen on your clothing.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Pat_s1t
I think TS is having a stroke. He should contact a doctor immediately.

Disclaimer: I don't actually believe TS is having a stroke, and therefore should not follow my advice on contacting a medical professional.

TS should hope his left side of his face doesn't stay paralyzed....then he'd look like Sylvester Stallone. (Not dissing Sylvester..awesome actor..). Now that's something to freak out about.
Quote by The3818919
That was one of the funniest comments I have read on UG... ever.

Quote by JDD331
TS should hope his left side of his face doesn't stay paralyzed....then he'd look like Sylvester Stallone. (Not dissing Sylvester..awesome actor..). Now that's something to freak out about.

Rocky: Adriannn!!! AAADDDRIANNN!!!

Adrian: Rocky?
Quote by krook205
I'm not 100% sure i have the same thing but i've been feeling like **** for soon a year. everything feels totally messed up and unreal, i am seeing a doctor though so working on getting back

just don't start a fight club with him and then find out his you!! altought that would be awsome

Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause we shall miss you.

i shall always come back!

I'm saying nothing
But I'm saying nothing with feel

All in all you're just another brick in the wall

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

someones twacked right now.

HEY! the rocketship is gonna leave without you! dont forget your tubesocks!
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Well if you aren't high then maybe you should try getting a little high
Quote by Roookie
Hi

Anxiety Attack, usually happens when the body get too hot at night. The body wakes it self up. Happens to me sometimes during the winter when I put the heat up too high sometimes. Just drink water, sit down and breathe.
are you tripping. people who trip lose sense of time and may freak out. dont dose up on the acid anymore. happy tripping bro
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
td:lrTS DOES DRUGS
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
You should probably get some sort of constructive out-of-house hobby if you spend enough time at home to lose a feeling of time.
Page 1 of 2