What is using thru out the song? Its a really weird tone, sounds like its an octave pedal or something?
Probably his synth (Akai Deep Impact) along with fuzz (USSR Big Muff).
i managed to get close to the tone through a standard big muff pi, but i cannot remember how i did it i think it is either dropped an octave or has the lower note playing at the same time. if that made no sense, sorry
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
i managed to get close to the tone through a standard big muff pi, but i cannot remember how i did it i think it is either dropped an octave or has the lower note playing at the same time. if that made no sense, sorry

He plays octaves in the song, like this, and holds the lower note the whole time (until chord transition) and hits the higher note for a short time. I think I'm right, but here's what I mean, no pedal necessary -
G---7---7--
D----------
A-5---5----
E----------
i know that, i meant he had that sequence played an octave lower at the same time. it seems to sound that way to me
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
i managed to get pretty close with just a muff fuzz and a more bassier eg setting
I kinda got it, as close as I can without been he's techy. will have the song up on my profile soon enough
Quote by moody git
i know that, i meant he had that sequence played an octave lower at the same time. it seems to sound that way to me

Ok, I get what you mean. I'll have to give it a harder listen to hear it though.