I'm looking for a decent set of headphones to use for bedroom playing with my HT5. My budget's around $150, but i'd prefer to go under $100. Any suggestions for a good pair?
This is what I have. I am very happy with them. I use them for playing so I don't have the police called on me and my wife screaming. Everywhere I looked they get great ratings. You could possibly find them for around $80. If not, get them when Guitar Center has a sale going on 10-20% off. This will knock it down to around 80.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Sennheiser-HD280-Pro-Closed-Back-Headphones-101597318-i1126138.gc
Just about any by Sennheiser in their HD line are very, very good. I have some that were maybe 60 dollars and they're incredible for the price (actually better than others at that range).

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
hd25s or beradynamics
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
those Sennheisers are wonderful. i had some of those for a while.

also look at Ultrasone's HFI 550's i've got those at the moment and they're wonderful too. a touch brighter than the Sennheisers if i remember right.

another good pair are the Sony MDR-7506. i've used those at my school a few times and a lot of people there pick those over anything else.
Make sure you look at the Sennheiser Hd280's
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off