So I have an S5470. It's in pretty much perfect condition(literally one centimeter long scratch on the entire guitar). They go for $1400 new now. How much could I sell mine for.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Used good generally go for like 60-70% if you sell them directly to someone else. If they're not damaged you might even get it for 80%.

So somewhere between $900-1100, but it all depends on how long you're willing to wait for a good price, how much the other person wants it, etc etc.

Where's the scratch?
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
pics by any chance pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Quote by Guitar2theface
Used good generally go for like 60-70% if you sell them directly to someone else. If they're not damaged you might even get it for 80%.

So somewhere between $900-1100, but it all depends on how long you're willing to wait for a good price, how much the other person wants it, etc etc.

Where's the scratch?

Right, if the scratch is whe no one will notice it, like on sides or back, you can get about 1100 for it, im guessing.
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Right, but 80% is a bit hard to sell anyway, because in the minds of some people they figure "Hey, I could spend $200-300 more on a new, out of the box, model". So don't expect too much more than $1000.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Quote by Guitar2theface

Where's the scratch?

Quote by tryhonesty
Right, if the scratch is whe no one will notice it, like on sides or back, you can get about 1100 for it, im guessing.

Yeh, it's on the back, right between the screws holding the neck on. And it's tiny, I still don't know how it got there...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Yeh, it's on the back, right between the screws holding the neck on. And it's tiny, I still don't know how it got there...

you probably scratched it while fighting crime. but anyways, try for selling it anywhere between $850 and $1100.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"