Page 1 of 2
what are some of the best pranks youve ever pulled?
A friend and I once spray painted the Math teachers room pink..
Another time, my school was to show this video about education and plagiarism and some **** and we switched the video to a video of a friend jerking off at a party.
Add Me!

If man is five...
If the devil is six...
If GOD IS SEVEN...
Quote by sglover34479
none, I'm not a dick.

Just because the guy above was a jerk with his pranks doesn't mean that all pranks are performed by dicks. Most are funny.
Quote by ChiliMyAss
Another time, my school was to show this video about education and plagiarism and some **** and we switched the video to a video of a friend jerking off at a party.

I'm gonna go ahead and call double shenanigans. Sorry.
I beat the crap out of my roommate with a hockey stick.

You should have seen the look on his face.
Priceless.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Sep 13, 2009,
Scared the **** outa my sis on multiple occasions and various internet pranks. Speaking of which *awaits kensai*
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
One time, when my little brother fell asleep, I carried him downstairs into my living room. The nex morning I woke up to screams of, "WHERE AM I?!!?!"
i sprayed a whole thing of fart spray into my friends central air system, his house smelt like **** for 3 days.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
My friend fell asleep so I got some lotion, squirted some in his ear and around his face and pretended like I was jerking off. He acted pleasantly surprised...

Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Quote by ripjoestrummer
My friend fell asleep so I got some lotion, squirted some in his ear and around his face and pretended like I was jerking off. He acted pleasantly surprised...

Yes...."acted".
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

A good easy one is to replace the shampoo in the shampoo bottle with ice cold water.

Left some guy in the living room of some women's house we were staying in and put on the gay channel with the remote in his hand
My friend played the crazy frog down Wilkinson tannoy system when we were about 14. It was amazing.
Why did you have a video of your friend jerking off?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
I was at my friend's house and put saran wrap on his parents' toilets. When his mom went to pee she came back down wondering who did it.

They'll never suspect me...
There be no shelter here.
Quote by Random3
Me and a group of friends made a powerpoint presentation supposedly about Gore-tex fabric or something, but we decided not to so instead I put fake error messages in saying things like "Now deleting hard drive" and the teacher bought it.

Thats genius
Quote by ChiliMyAss

yo thats ****ed up dude. i hope that friend beat the **** out of you
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by joehhy
One time, when my little brother fell asleep, I carried him downstairs into my living room. The nex morning I woke up to screams of, "WHERE AM I?!!?!"

He wasn't familiar with his own living room?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Jacob6293

Man, I used to freak out when I woke up with my head on the opposite side of the bed..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
No, seriously though, I am still really confused as to why you would have a video of your friend jerking it.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
TS likes watching men jerk off?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I super-glued all the locks in my middle school closed with a syringe.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
When I was in school I gave an envelope full of tea leaves to a friend and told him it was drugs (he was very innocent XD) some left overs of a my personal stash...

Feeling guilty in the middle of the day he gave them to my other friend saying he wouldn't be smoking it.... my other friend opened the envelope and proceeded to snort the **** out of the envelope while my friend turned white much hilarity ensued.
Lepracauns Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Jacob6293

It was dark. When I said the next morning, I meant like 6:00 AM
Took a **** in the corner of my friends shower where the water doesn't reach and turned the shower on the hottest setting and let it run for 2 hours. His whole apartment smelled like **** for 2 months.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by chrisa123
Took a **** in the corner of my friends shower where the water doesn't reach and turned the shower on the hottest setting and let it run for 2 hours. His whole apartment smelled like **** for 2 months.

That's just horrible.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by floppypick
Man, I used to freak out when I woke up with my head on the opposite side of the bed..

Congrats, you were abducted by aliens.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by chrisa123
You bastard.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
at work threw a bottle to a mate to hand out the drive through followed by a cup of coffee. little did he know the cup was empty but he **** it thinking i'd accidentally thrown a cup of coffee at him.

He got me back....

put a cup of water over the store room door and it fell on me when i opened it

thats a prank some of this **** is just going too far
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
One time, I was buzzed at a prom party. I decided to stray away and hang around a campground where I proceeded to uproot a tent pole, hold it over a camp fire for a short amount of time, then I threw it at the nearest tent. I thought it would bounce back, but it didn't. I harpooned a poor girl in the face with a tent pole and retreated fast. I told her parents she threw it at me first the next day.

Cookies anyone?

Quote by MinterMan22
One time, I was buzzed at a prom party. I decided to stray away and hang around a campground where I proceeded to uproot a tent pole, hold it over a camp fire for a short amount of time, then I threw it at the nearest tent. I thought it would bounce back, but it didn't. I harpooned a poor girl in the face with a tent pole and retreated fast. I told her parents she threw it at me first the next day.

Cookies anyone?

And then you showed up in the newspaper a while later, and there was a second thread made about you???
Quote by metalh3ad88
And then you showed up in the newspaper a while later, and there was a second thread made about you???

Oreo lick race. NOW!!

middle school stuff, ketchup packets under the toilet seat, got a teacher wtih that one ahahah, and then at the mall a friend nad I bought a remote control car and stood on the top level with the remote and scared the hell out of poeple on the bottom floor ahahahahha that one was good lol, some bastard took the car though...... and just left........ then another time got a fart machine at spencers and put it under the table at the food court and sat at another table with the remote and saw very very very funny reactions ahahahahahha
then another time in middle school, I had four friends sleep over at my house, we used to like skateboard all day and then get a pizza and do nothing for the rrest of the night, then go skate again the next day, but this one day a friend and I poured water on my other buddy's blanket in the crotch area, he woke up and thought he pissed himself lol, so he tried to run all quick to the bathroom and changed ahahahaha he still denies it to this day ahahahaha
fun times =)
Last edited by eberg2 at Sep 14, 2009,
Once i was gonna put some poison ivy in one of the cigarettes my friend was bound to mooch off me, but then I figured he could die or something.
Quote by shattamakar
I beat the crap out of my roommate with a hockey stick.

You should have seen the look on his face.
Priceless.

hey that was me you jagoff
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by ChiliMyAss

That's not a prank... it's vandalism.. it's also not funny....(I also doubt it's true...)

Another time, my school was to show this video about education and plagiarism and
some **** and we switched the video to a video of a friend jerking off at a party.

This just raises the question... Why were you filming your friend jerking off at a party...?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I've been party to many pranks, over the years. Including leaving a dead mouse in a workmate's toolbox, gripping a screwdriver with its' little rigor mortis paws; sealing an apprentice into a large cardboard box, and leaving him 30ft up in the air on a forklift over lunchtime; very drunkenly stuffing a potato up the exhaust pipe of an ex-bosses' car, and much more.
Probly my favourite, however, was the elaborate plot to scare a workmate's girlfriend. Long story short, I phoned her office, pretending to be a British Telecom engineer, telling her not to answer the phone again, for an hour or so, as I'd be working on the phone system down in the basement.
Three of us took it in shifts to ring her phone - 40 minutes it took her to answer - and the guy who was 'on' at the time, let out a bloodcurdling scream, and hung up.
Davie (the guy whose girlfriend it was) phoned up, pretending to be from BT again, to inform her that she'd caused the engineer to be electrocuted... Needless to say, he was rumbled, and ended up sleeping on the sofa for a fortnight!
Page 1 of 2