Hi guys-

A few months ago, I decided to upgrade my crap Marshall MG10CD to a Peavey Vypyr 15..I was 14 at the time and had been playing for a little over a year. Since i didnt have a whole lot of cash at the time (i think i had like $150 USD), the guy at my local GC recommended the peavey vypyr, so i bought it. At first it was great, with all the built in effects and stuff. But fast forward to 6 months later, where i'm now realizing that thers no way to put a footswitch on the amp, since it was only the 15 watt (dont flame me pl0x, i had no need for it 6 months ago). So basically i have no way to switch channels without walking to my amp and pushing the button from my channel 1 to 2.

So here's my problem- what do i do? i considered buying like a big muff or something to use for my distortion and just keep all my presets on clean.. will that work, or will there be problems cos of the built in effects? I only use delay on distortion anyway, all the other stuff i only use on clean. Obviously this can still be a problem because of switching effects on the clean channel. So what do i do? I really dont want to have to buy another amp because i bought this one pretty recently..

TL;DR- Bought peavey vypyr 15, cant use footswitch, what do i do for channel switching?
Quote by TehNoobGuitarz

TL;DR- Bought peavey vypyr 15, cant use footswitch, what do i do for channel switching?

modify a drum pedal so when you stomp on the pedal,it press again the button and viola
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
modify a drum pedal so when you stomp on the pedal,it press again the button and viola

o.O uhh the buttons are reallllyyy small ... so i dont think that would work xD