Page 1 of 4
okay so ive been in college for awhile now.

i only get the chance to jack off every few days, and by then i have more.. well.. intense ejaculations.

anyway i was lying on my back, and i missed with the kleenex, and the first string of jizz went on my shoulder, there's like a 5-inch stain.

how do i get this out? like should i wash it out immediately? im not very good with laundry.
Cover the whole shirt, that way it'll camoflauge in.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Get a gf...

Do you really wank with clothes on? Atleast do it in a robe man!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
In all serious, whenever I get jizz on my clothes (carpet, bedclothes, etc.), I find that if I jizz on the exact same spot some more, and then take a washcloth or towel and spread it around a little bit, it takes the stain right out! Sometimes it requires two or three repetitions though...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Scrape it off with your teeth.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by theking182
In all serious, whenever I get jizz on my clothes (carpet, bedclothes, etc.), I find that if I jizz on the exact same spot some more, and then take a washcloth or towel and spread it around a little bit, it takes the stain right out! Sometimes it requires two or three repetitions though...

i'm not sure about this...
Quote by theking182

Wtf? Do you people have no aim or do you just spin around while hitting yourself in the head with a mallet and jerk off at whatever direction you're facing at that time?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
wash it man, the stuff dries clear a lot for me anyway, just stay out of UV rays.

Quote by Kensai
Wtf? Do you people have no aim or do you just spin around while hitting yourself in the head with a mallet and jerk off at whatever direction you're facing at that time?

SIGGED
Quick! Lick it up! Its the only way.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by geetarguy13
i'm not sure about this...

Can't be so sure until you try...

Quote by Kensai

You have no idea how hard it is to jizz in the exact same spot twice in a row...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Last edited by theking182 at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by Eminored
Lick it up.

It's only right, now.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
7/10.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by theking182

You have no idea how hard it is to jizz in the exact same spot twice in a row...

Put your bellend right on top of it so the jizz has no place else to go.

My God, this thread is strange.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Just wash the shirt.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
It's semen, not pain or sauce.
It should come off pretty easily.

Man can't wait to go to college.
One more year.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by radomu
It's semen, not pain or sauce.
It should come off pretty easily.

Man can't wait to go to college.
One more year.

What are you talking about? Me semen's got the texture of glue, and glue isn't easy to get out of clothes.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
All the way to your shoulder. Thats impressive.

And just wash it.
epic7734
Quote by metaldud536

Why do black people put their hand over their mouth in that stupid way when they laugh?
See: bottom left person.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Why do black people put their hand over their mouth in that stupid way when they laugh?
See: bottom left person.

If you look closely at the gif, you can see that he is the only one doing (maybe the guy behind him too) and the other dudes are not laughing in the manner you are describing, clearly contradicting the generalization you are making, Ol' chap.
Quote by metaldud536
If you look closely at the gif, you can see that he is the only one doing (maybe the guy behind him too) and the other dudes are not laughing in the manner you are describing, clearly contradicting the generalization you are making, Ol' chap.

Well played...
But that scene in Bruce Almighty (yes I know...) when the black guys/hispanics (can't remember which) are gonna beat him up. They all laughed that way and there was 6 of them.

Quote by Trowzaa
Well played...
But that scene in Bruce Almighty (yes I know...) when the black guys/hispanics (can't remember which) are gonna beat him up. They all laughed that way and there was 6 of them.

It's a called stereotype >_> Something Hollywood really likes to do.
same thing happened to me, but it was cos my mom was walking in my room mid-orgasm. I came all over my minor threat shirt. got a yellow stain from it drying before i washed it. its almost out though from bleaching it
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by metaldud536

Yeah pretty much.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by theking182

It's a trick! He wants you to jizz everywhere in your dorm and then the stains will just grow and you will then be known as the guy who decorates his room with jizz...
Quote by The3818919
That was one of the funniest comments I have read on UG... ever.

Quote by metaldud536

Fair enough then =/
Damn Hollywood.

This thread is going to give me more nightmares than the time I caught my mum bending over naked.

Quote by JDD331
It's a trick! He wants you to jizz everywhere in your dorm and then the stains will just grow and you will then be known as the guy who decorates his room with jizz...

I refer to it as marking my territory. My flatmate had a shitfit when he found it on his toothbrush.

it's mine now
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 13, 2009,
Page 1 of 4