So, Pit, my car was impounded Wednesday. After the fact, I called the wrecker company to see if anything had happened to it while they were towing it. (bending the bumper,
minor **** like that) The owner told me "No, no damage at all."
I went to pick up my car today.

It's totaled. The tow company totaled my car.
They're trying to say they picked it up like that, but the airbags aren't deployed, and I'm getting the State Police involved tomorrow. (There should be a report of when they impounded it, and in what condition. There should also be film from the dashboard camera of the police car.) Hopefully it won't have to go to court...but my car was paid off, man

tl;dr: car got towed, wrecker company ****ed it up, trying to pin it on me.
That's really really low of them. I hope you win, mate

Try to find some witnesses or ****, that always works.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah that's ****ed

Like Kensai says, try and find someone / some people who saw it being towed and perhaps where it was damaged. Doesn't sound easy though
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Bummer dude.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Noyon999
Yeah that's ****ed

Like Kensai says, try and find someone / some people who saw it being towed and perhaps where it was damaged. Doesn't sound easy though

Well, if we can get video evidence of the car from the police, that's it
it was me. i totaled your car. i was gonna tell you earlier, but....i'm sooooo sorry.

seriously, that sucks man. i hope things work out for you

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Sorry to hear that man.

Im also sorry to say i think if your vehicle is being impounded the wrecker company doesn't have to take responsibility for any damages. Im not entirely sure how it works but i know they have those signs posted at the impound yards.

Good luck man.
epic7734
Your gonna have to kill them! lol jk dude! That sucks when stuff like that happens. Hope you win if it goes to court.
wait how did they total it?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
That sucks. That just seems mean-spirited on their part.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by humperdunk
wait how did they total it?

I'm guessing that when it came off of the wrecker (one of those flatbed types) it rolled into the side of their all-white building by accident. (The front of my car had white paint on it.)

@Epic: Even if it's a private company? It wasn't like a police impound lot or anything. I would think that those signs would only cover damage within reason, stuff like bending the bumper.
Quote by Led Dirigible
I'm guessing that when it came off of the wrecker (one of those flatbed types) it rolled into the side of their all-white building by accident. (The front of my car had white paint on it.)

@Epic: Even if it's a private company? It wasn't like a police impound lot or anything. I would think that those signs would only cover damage within reason, stuff like bending the bumper.

I think as long as it isn't your word vs theirs your ok. So i hope you can get that video.
epic7734
They should've taken photos before the towed it, right? I mean like, in britain at least, traffic wardens take photos of cars + their number plates as apart of their report kinda thing, as evidence.

Good luck with this man.
I hope you get the proof you need to nail their asses. I just had one of my coworkers hit my bike, I'm 90% sure who did it but the sorry ass won't admit it. So I'm stuck fixing it with my money.
Quote by ze monsta
They should've taken photos before the towed it, right? I mean like, in britain at least, traffic wardens take photos of cars + their number plates as apart of their report kinda thing, as evidence.

Good luck with this man.

I dunno what the policy is over here, but I'll look into that. Thanks