It's a more minor thing, but it all adds to the tone, big or small. I've noticed the quality of a lead/cable can effect the overall tone of a set-up. I was wondering what people consider to be the top brand(s) when it comes to cables, it's not really something I've looked into overly. I quite like the leads that are fluorescent or bright colours, aesthetically, but that's not so important. Just curious as I could do with some new cables. I want something heavy duty, that will take a fair pounding, and is a decent length, but not overly long, I play pubs and small gigs, but the arena tour's are on hold at the moment.

Thanks.
Quote by JackleCube
It's a more minor thing, but it all adds to the tone, big or small. I've noticed the quality of a lead/cable can effect the overall tone of a set-up. I was wondering what people consider to be the top brand(s) when it comes to cables, it's not really something I've looked into overly. I quite like the leads that are fluorescent or bright colours, aesthetically, but that's not so important. Just curious as I could do with some new cables. I want something heavy duty, that will take a fair pounding, and is a decent length, but not overly long, I play pubs and small gigs, but the arena tour's are on hold at the moment.

Thanks.

Iv been using Mogami for a while now and they have been fantastic
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
My best friend swears by Monster Cables. Ive never used them, but im going to replace my cables when they crap out with them.
Are monster cables the ones that have lifetime warranties? If so, I'd go with them, you'll never have to pay to replace them.
I use Planet Waves. They're good.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Planet Waves, with lifetime warranty

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Guitar Player did a comparison of some 50 manufacturer's cables last year. In the end with short runs of cable, most of the cables were fine. Of course there are some real cheapies out there but a decently shielded cable with a good sized center conductor will do the job fine.
Moving on.....
Planet Waves for life, man.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Planet waves
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.