Page 1 of 4
Am I the only person who finds this new fad of romper-suit-esque t-shirts from Topman that every college kid over here wears, 110% absurd?
Every Topman-sheep seems to be wearing them, and everyone these days seems to be a Topman sheep! I remember when buying shirts from Topman made you cool.. now this new craze has made everyone look a complete tool.
Walk through college, 75% of the male students are wearing these every day! Does it not annoy anyone else?
I think they look plain stupid.

Am I really one of the only ones?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Subjective tastes are subjective.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I've never seen one of those.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Doesn't bother me to be honest, although I don't wear them.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Depends, I have some all black ones which actually are quite smart looking so come in handy for smart casual places. The ones with random colours I think look a bit stupid.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Some of them look stupid, like the ones with different coloured sleeves, but some of them look okay.

I have a couple of the same sort of style (not from Topman), that are just plain without the bright colours on the end of the sleeves and 'collar'.

EDIT: Basically what jambi_mantra said, I've got a plain black one aswell.
im wearing one right now

nothing wrong with them.
what do YOU wear, TS...? >.>
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
people over here just deck themselves out with american eagle, aeropostale and holister (which is essentially aeropostale with a bigger pricetag)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Yeah everyone at my college wears them, they might look okay but when every single person in the room is wearing one, jesus :|
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
those look pretty sweet actually, i wouldn't mind getting a few

You're back!! The Pit was not the same without your random thread making

On Topic: Those shirts are retarded, a lotta people* wear them around here...

*(F ags)
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Last edited by mitythor666 at Sep 13, 2009,
I have loads of those shirts, if you don't like them, don't wear them. God.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Must be a UK thing, haven't seen them accross the pond at all.

Kinda effeminate looking, or was that the lady's version you posted?
Quote by due 07
People over here are too Americool to wear them .

you just won yourself a cool stack my fellow american.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I see absolutely stacks of them around now. I don't particularly mind them, well, more low key versions look quite nice I think; but the fact that there are so many around now, all brand new, all worn by guys that look the same, is awful. Urgh.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
*thinks about deleteing one of his display pictures*

We've (meaning I've) all seen it now boy.
I haven't seen anyone wearing that, but they don't look bad at all.

If you don't like it just don't wear it.
They are pretty cool and versatile. I have a have a few topman tees because you can wear them with anything really. Also 2 for £10 is pretty cheap. Although they are over worn by people.
I have one but i don't like it....i wouldn't wear it to go out anywhere. I agree that everyone is wearing them to be "part of the crowd"
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
NOOOO!!!!!!

personally, I don't mind them, they don't suit me, so I don't wear them but it's just another fad. It'll pass, and it's much less hideous than these ridiculous condom hats.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I go to a small private school in America, Texas, none the less, and while I've never seen those, I REALLY like them.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
If you wanna look like the cast of Skins go for it.

I personally only like the black ones.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
they're only popular cause they're quite cheap.
I normally look like topman threw up on me, but i don't have any of these shirts.
Quote by maXterbat0r
Better than shutter shades, I gotta say.

Oh my goodness those are stupid.

Sorry, what?
Quote by jgbsmith

personally, I don't mind them, they don't suit me, so I don't wear them but it's just another fad. It'll pass, and it's much less hideous than these ridiculous condom hats.

I f*****g know that guy IRL vaguely haha, where did you get that picture?!

Anyway, I think they look a little girly when ther're really colourful, but don't really mind them tbh, just a fad.
I don't mind them. They're only a tenner for two and as long as you don't get the stupid coloured ones that look like they were designed by a 4 year-old, you shouldn't really feel stupid.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Pretty much 50% of my college wears them. I don't know why but the one's where there's 3 separate colours for the collar and sleeves look really stupid IMO. If they were all the same colour and it all matched then they'd probably look half decent.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by bulldozerbob

Sorry, what?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Topman is good, I just dont suit those shirts,

You can get jeans for a fiver in Topman, its insane.

A fiver? Holy crap, I wouldn't give a shit if one leg was red and the other fuchsia, I'd get them.
Last edited by maXterbat0r at Sep 13, 2009,
Page 1 of 4