ive been looking around for a new amp and ive been coming across the raven amps havent played it yet but is it any good ? i've also been reading about line six..just wanna how you guys feel about these amps
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Raven are pretty bad. They are a guitar center brand and really aren't worth what you pay, but guitar center will con people into them. Line 6 has both good and bad stuff. Really Line 6 is great as long as you stay away from the non tube spider series. Vetta is extremely good and can be easily found between $400-600 used.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
Do not buy a raven or a spider. Go for a used flextone or vetta depending on your budget.

im look to spend 500.00 tops..my old lady wouldnt let me get away with anything more
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Genres?
Gigging?

And your sig says you're buying a Blackstar....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Genres?
Gigging?

And your sig says you're buying a Blackstar....

play heavy stuff fear factory ect.. will be giging..want to gig wit a decent size amp..my b-52 cought on fire a while back still waiting on repairs..not really sure i want to use the blackstar for giging..i have a aparment music can be loud at all thats why i want the blackstar its quite and its kickass at low volumes. it also has a head phone jack which none of my other amps have.. but like i said not sure i want to gig with it..
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Quote by dogtags99
play heavy stuff fear factory ect.. will be giging..want to gig wit a decent size amp..my b-52 cought on fire a while back still waiting on repairs..not really sure i want to use the blackstar for giging..i have a aparment music can be loud at all thats why i want the blackstar its quite and its kickass at low volumes. it also has a head phone jack which none of my other amps have.. but like i said not sure i want to gig with it..

It needs an OD for metal and is DEFINITELY not loud enough to gig with.Maybe look at a Peavey Vypyr tube or Spider Valve if you like modeling amps.

What's your nearest major city?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
umm,i dont think blackstar have headphone jack...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Blackstar-HT-Series-HT5H-5W-Tube-Guitar-Amp-Head?sku=483560
Look close at the 2nd pic
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by JayT44
It needs an OD for metal and is DEFINITELY not loud enough to gig with.Maybe look at a Peavey Vypyr tube or Spider Valve if you like modeling amps.

What's your nearest major city?

Yeah me neither... unless it's on the back of it. I didn't search thoroughly.

south jersey..i refuse to go to philly again if your thinking craiglist..long story
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Quote by dogtags99
south jersey..i refuse to go to philly again if your thinking craiglist..long story

im open to anything in my price range..just seems modling amps are a lot cheaper
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
if you're looking at Line 6, don't get anything less than a Spider Valva. ideally you should aim for the Vetta II

Did you mean Vulva Vetta II's are 2000 bucks in ontario??????? Like you said Lt Shinysides , spider amps are the best buy you can do , they are inexpensive and you have tons of tones at the tip of your finger. Enough said The slackadjuster