Page 1 of 6
Being an 09er i do not share the same knowledge and secrets of the pit as the rest of you all.

So how has the pit changed over the years?

Has it got better or worse?
worse, too many 09ers
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
We used to have orgies... And awesome parties. But the 09ers killed the fun =(
This can't end well.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
it used to be ****ing awesome every damn day. now i have to wade through crap memes and mirror threads to find entertainment here.
Just the same, just these stupid 09ers LOL
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
It used to be, dare I say, "semi-intelligent". Now everyother response is "Go kill yourself" or "Rape her". Meh.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by Duffman123
Are the 09ers not just as bad as the 08ers last year?

i think the 09ers are total ****. 08 wasnt bad, and 06 was the best for sure.

>.>
Quote by mental_zer0

>.>

'06 was the first major influx of outsiders I believe. It was back when mxtabs shut down.
We're only strays.
Unchanged forum is unchanged.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I remember when there was some decent discussion in the pit along with alot of good laughs.

The new You Laugh You Lose thread is awful.

This is why I never use the pit often anymore.

At least there is no Icy Hot.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Pretty much the same. People will say it's gotten worse but that's because they've outgrown memes. We always had memes of some kind. Remember butsecks?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by mental_zer0

>.>

So I'm partly the reason why the pit has gone downhill
Well, in my day... it still sucked
There have just been some great threads and people that make it worthwhile.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I'd say there's perhaps a few less truly great threads, a few too many crap threads, but overall it's not that much different.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Ur all $h1t
Pretty much the same. People will say it's gotten worse but that's because they've outgrown memes. We always had memes of some kind. Remember butsecks?

i liked butsecks.

>.>

<.<
Too much memeshit these days.

I'd say 06 was great, but I was about the same as the 09ers now, so I'd seem quite the hypocrite.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Yes I do. but it wasn't that raped to hell, was it?
Last edited by maXterbat0r at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by mental_zer0
it used to be ****ing awesome every damn day. now i have to wade through crap memes and mirror threads to find entertainment here.

+1
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
There's a tool with which you can view any website from any date. We had all the penis threads and stuff 6 years ago that's for sure, but the building up of 4chan crap is really bugging me. I think that any use of memes should be met with some form of a warning. It's polluting the internet.
Quote by bendystraw
There's a tool with which you can view any website from any date. We had all the penis threads and stuff 6 years ago that's for sure, but the building up of 4chan crap is really bugging me. I think that any use of memes should be met with some form of a warning. It's polluting the internet.

Yea, especially the 'cool blog bro'. Most threads I open up have the that as the first, second and third reply.
TRANSFORMICE

it's the same
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I remember reading threads that started years ago, and it seemed horrible. The grammar has improved since then at least.
I looked through the archives through that archive website and it seems to be the same. The Threads seem to be just like the ones these days
06-07 wasn't bad. Too many pears in 07. 08 was a reasonable year. 09 is the year where things have taken a turn for the worse. The memes, the /b/ lite, The way the admins have fiddled with things. I'm not keen. Obviously it's their website, they can do whatever the hell they want, but I think it should've stopped with UG profiles.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
overall the website has improved.user wise it started going downhill mid 08 andthe noobs we get now are nothing like the old noobs.they were noobs u could grow to love.now i just hate them all
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
'06 was the first major influx of outsiders I believe. It was back when mxtabs shut down.

Yes, I remember the old guard decrying each new wave of '06ers every month.

TS bumped a thread that was started in '06 a little while ago. All n00bs and '08ers who say it's gotten worse need to read the thread. I was reminded that it really hasn't changed at all. All of the n00bs back then are the old guard now.
Quote by bendystraw

i don't know, sometimes memes are funny, but sometimes they're annoying...

also, what tool is this?
There probably are more memes but other than that I dunno if much has changed really.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Holy Katana
Yes, I remember the old guard decrying each new wave of '06ers every month.

TS bumped a thread that was started in '06 a little while ago. All n00bs and '08ers who say it's gotten worse need to read the thread. I was reminded that it really hasn't changed at all. All of the n00bs back then are the old guard now.
This is very, very true. I second this.