okay for some reason my PSP won't play sound. But when I plug in headphones slightly sound comes out of PSP. All the way and sound comes out only 1 ear. Its not the headphones btw
*pear*

might wanna get rid of that
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by familybucket
*pear*

you gonna get banned brah.

take it to best buy TS
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by familybucket
*pear*

So, bit bored of being able to roam UG freely, then?

To TS, restore the default settings, check the volume isn't down, if you have a little volume thing on your earphones, check that isn't down, turn off the console fully and turn on again, all the common sense stuff.

If none of this works, the speakers are most likely broken. If you have warranty it should be covered.
Quote by SilentHeaven109
So, bit bored of being able to roam UG freely, then?

To TS, restore the default settings, check the volume isn't down, if you have a little volume thing on your earphones, check that isn't down, turn off the console fully and turn on again, all the common sense stuff.

If none of this works, the speakers are most likely broken. If you have warranty it should be covered.

yeah its none of the obvious stuff I've tried Formatting MS and restore default settings. its just so weird that sound doesn't come out the PSP until AFTER the Headphone jack is plugged say halfways. Plug itall the way & 1 ear phone works. weird..
Quote by Thepredster
yeah its none of the obvious stuff I've tried Formatting MS and restore default settings. its just so weird that sound doesn't come out the PSP until AFTER the Headphone jack is plugged say halfways. Plug itall the way & 1 ear phone works. weird..

It sounds like your headphone jack and your speakers are broken. How long have you had it? Do you look after it well?
If you've had it a long time, you may have just damaged it through normal use, but if it's new then it's faulty and you should get it replaced.
Quote by SilentHeaven109
It sounds like your headphone jack and your speakers are broken. How long have you had it? Do you look after it well?
If you've had it a long time, you may have just damaged it through normal use, but if it's new then it's faulty and you should get it replaced.

It was my sis for some years until mine & it worked for the oneday I used it then this
Quote by Thepredster
It was my sis for some years until mine & it worked for the oneday I used it then this

Well, if she has had it for some years it is probably just wear and tear, you could get it fixed but I'm not sure how much that would cost, it could be better value to just buy a new one.

You can get a Slim & Lite or a 3000 stupidly cheap on the Internet, and they are much better than the originals.
The whole pear = instaban thing is ridiculous. If it's a legitimate use, it should be allowed. If not, you might as well ban everyone that says Cool story, bro, in every thread.

But alas this isn't the place for my rant.

Can't help your PSP. Sorry
has a terrible signature.
Just so you know familybucket, that guy put a picture of kenny because kenny is ridiculously good at that one PSP game in a south park episode. So it's actually somewhat relevant. So your usage of the pear fails
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by ilikeguitar90
Just so you know familybucket, that guy put a picture of kenny because kenny is ridiculously good at that one PSP game in a south park episode. So it's actually somewhat relevant. So your usage of the pear fails

I was wondering if anybody got my post.
Quote by In The Mist
I was wondering if anybody got my post.

Heaven vs. Hell, man he got to LEVEL 60!

THE GOLDEN PSP!

has a terrible signature.
The same thing happened to my PSP brah...Still have not fixed it, but its cause the sound card is discombobulated...You will have to change it.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by In The Mist
*Kenny pic is not there.*

?_?

thanks for bringing my thread back mister *bows*