Should I:

a)Buy a HB 2x12 cab with V30 speakers for ~£150
b)Build a cab myself

And if I do either of the above;

a)Leave my RG50TC in its combo form
b)Turn it into a head to match the cab, and flog the chassis/damaged speaker that's in it.

Last edited by dandadog at Sep 13, 2009,
I'd say thats a pretty good price for the speakers, although I don't really know how much WThat would be in american dollars. Building the cab would probably be worth it, although it would have to be nice looking, make sure to put that felt-y stuff on it and wheels. And also, is the RG50TC a raven amp? If so, do option b, but sell the broken chassis and speaker. You can at least get somthing out of that.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Quote by benx3000
I'd say thats a pretty good price for the speakers, although I don't really know how much WThat would be in american dollars. Building the cab would probably be worth it, although it would have to be nice looking, make sure to put that felt-y stuff on it and wheels. And also, is the RG50TC a raven amp? If so, do option b, but sell the broken chassis and speaker. You can at least get somthing out of that.

The RG50TC is a Randall amp.