I went to my local mom and pop music store yesterday. I wanted to pick up a new guitar for my birthday on the 26th, seeing as i'm busy that whole day. So I went and grabbed the guitar, and played it for a good 45 minutes through a Rocker 30. Sounded ace, better than all the MIM Tele's i've played, plus it's cheaper, has a glossy neck, and brass saddles. Anywho, without further adeu, here's what I came home with. Needless to say, I'm very happy.

Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster!

Thats a very nice guitar, how much did it set you back?
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Oosh.
Thats a very nice guitar, how much did it set you back?

$330. Thanks for all the kind words. It's really a semi-see through creme/blonde color, not a white as it appears in some of the pictures.
squier with 3 saddle bridge... you dont see them often now... HNGD

love that color/pickguard combo
pics or its a squire!
....wait a minute! there are pics AND it is a squire! jk

Happy new guitar day!
Gear
Fender MIM hss strat 1997
Marshall Class 5
Line 6 Floor Pod Plus
OCD drive

I love classic rock.
Quote by just17n8
squier with 3 saddle bridge... you dont see them often now... HNGD

love that color/pickguard combo

Yeah, it's cool. With the lights off, it looks vintage/aged white, like yellow-ish. Really cool. Also, the body is made of pine. You wouldn't think a pine guitar would sound very good, but apparently that's what Tele's were made of back in the 50's.
Quote by fender--player1
pics or its a squire!
....wait a minute! there are pics AND it is a squire! jk

Happy new guitar day!

wtf is a squire?

I dislike telecasters but this one looks pretty nice.. HNGD
Quote by AJS19
Yeah, it's cool. With the lights off, it looks vintage/aged white, like yellow-ish. Really cool. Also, the body is made of pine. You wouldn't think a pine guitar would sound very good, but apparently that's what Tele's were made of back in the 50's.

yep all the first tele's were pine... most collector's love them... squire made a reissue i think in 08' or 07'... which is what i think you have right there
I enjoy the glossy neck.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
DAMMIT why do I not have a Tele yet...

HNGD dude!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
nice white guitar....shame you put it on the ground, time to get your cleaning kit out.

No worries, I put a little cloth underneath the body before laying it on the ground.
You know I had a tele craze a few months back and while I was at guitar center trying many teles out the best one out of like 6 some nice some mid rage and the Squire was the best tele they had it felt amazing.

Anyways thought I share
HGD!
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
That is nice, but I never understood why people take pics of their guitars with them on grass or asphalt. I would at least put it on a blanket or the case.
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
Thanks guys. My Les Paul is sitting in it's case getting no playing time. This thing plays like a dream. It takes things I like about a Strat and things I like about a Les Paul and puts them together. It's just awesome. I think this just took my main guitar spot away from my LP. Might have to buy two of these! Make one into an Esquire maybe? Sounds good through my Classic 30, but sounds amazing through the Tiny Terror. Took it to band practice last night btw, and it was awesome.

Probably gunna pick one of these up. Great for multiple guitars at home, and at gigs. Looks pretty classy. http://www.guitarcenter.com/Road-Runner-5-Space-Guitar-Stand-Case-104987888-i1428228.gc

Well, i'm off to play some more!
lucky man, HNGD
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Awesome. I am also considering getting a tele as my next guitar. Happy new guitar day.
Nice, I've been looking into getting a tele recently, how does this one play?
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

looks really nice.

Tele's are one of those guitars that look best nice and simple imo.

Yours truly has a simple-fender liik to it.

HNGD!!!
Quote by baNG1989
That is nice, but I never understood why people take pics of their guitars with them on grass or asphalt. I would at least put it on a blanket or the case.

Yea it's so strange. I'm so overprotective of my new guitars when I get them. Strange!
That looks awesome! How much did you pay for that?

P.S. HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay