This is just one of those bands that are so good that my words simply do not do the band justice, so I'll let the music do the talking.

Speed of Samurai

Black Sun

Metal Archives page

Myspace, but beware some of the songs are from the terrible EP

For those of you wondering, the band plays speed metal with power metal melodies and loud galloping bass. Very reminiscent of Court in the Act's faster parts. First two albums are some of the best I've ever heard, 2009 EP is to be avoided like the plague or Messiah's mother.
This is incredible stuff.

I thank you for delivering us this music, sir Powerslave.
I knew when I posted this, just from the nature of the band and thread, that I wasn't going to get many replies, but honestly only two? That's far too little reception for such a talented band.
Listened to For the Universe on my way to school this morning. Really awesome album, highly resommended. Metal forum, get in here and pay attention to this band!
Which album should I go with first powerslave?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Speed of the samurai is pretty fvcking badass man, I'll get right on this.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
That song reminds me so much of Satan's Trial by Fire. Everything, from the song structures to the thumping bass to the soaring, charismatic vocals, is similar. Yet, the song and the album manages to maintain it's originality. This band is definitely victory-fist-pumping-worthy.
It does bear a similarity to Trial by fire, but it's still good in it's own respect, you and your old school stuff man, I never really looked back as far as you do, but I guess you've got my back then. Good find. I really liked the falsetto solo part towards the end.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Sorry for the double, but this is some really good **** man, been going on a bit of a speed/heavy metal binge lately with Tyrant, Satan, and Airwolf, martyr fits in nicely.
Quote by Senor Kristian
All excellent bands

These guys are honestly unknown greats, For the Universe is easily one of the best speed metal albums I've heard, thus far.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Sorry for the double, but this is some really good **** man, been going on a bit of a speed/heavy metal binge lately with Tyrant, Satan, and Airwolf, martyr fits in nicely.

You should definitely check out Portrait, from Sweden, then.

In other news, finally listened to For the Universe in full the other day, and I gotta say, it's quite fantastic. Blazing melodies in your face.