i'm currently looking for a new amp to replace my cheap tenson scream 15. i currently have an epiphone g-400 and a boss ds-1 distortion pedal. my budget is €200-€300/£175-£265/$290-$440 us. i play all types of rock, some metal and some blues. i have shortlisted 5 that i think are worth a look they are:
1. roland cube 30x
2. peavey vyper 30
3. vox vt 30
4.epiphone valve junior
out of all of them i have only played the roland cube although it was the cube 60 i absolutly loved it.
which one should i take a serious look into. suggestions and opinions are greatly appreciated.

edit: forgot 5. blackstar ht-5
Last edited by britishsligean at Sep 13, 2009,
Peavey amps are awesome when they're higher end. You won't be sorry with the Vyper.
How about a valveking? They have very nice cleans, and the lead channel can get you into classic rock territory, even metal if you boost it with an OD pedal (Bad monkey for $30 used does the job).

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Zoso1994
How about a valveking? They have very nice cleans, and the lead channel can get you into classic rock territory, even metal if you boost it with an OD pedal (Bad monkey for $30 used does the job).

i wouldn't mind one but they are seriously expensive new they are about €600 and used at about €400