You shouldn't get the frontman.

Budget?
Location?
Guitarists you want to sound like?
Willing to go used?
Gigging?
depends on wat u want it for
its a crappy modelling amp, if its a starter amp go for it. just so u can experiment with stuff.

but if u want a more serious amp, no
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Whats wrong with the frontman though?I was reading reviews and they say that it has good clean but crap distortion but i would be using a pedal for that anyways
Pedal generally don't mix with solid states. In other words, they sound like a bag of cats being hit against a brick wall.
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS

Budget?
Location?
Willing to go used?
Gigging?

Answer these questions and we can help, otherwise you are wasting ours and your time.
Quote by cazador
Whats wrong with the frontman though?I was reading reviews and they say that it has good clean but crap distortion but i would be using a pedal for that anyways

it has crap clean and worse distortion. those "reviews" are coming from the target demographic of players that these amps sell to... beginning guitarists. the clean has no definition at all. Frontman amps come in starter kits for a reason
Frontmans not a modelling amp, but for that much you could get a used Peavey Classic or a Blues Junior.
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS

Budget?
Location?
Willing to go used?
Gigging?

Budget - Could probably stretch to 300
Willing to go used - Yep
Gigging - Yep within reason
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
lolz no

Then what amp can I buy thats powerful and about 350 ish?
Quote by cazador
Then what amp can I buy thats powerful and about 350 ish?

well what genres do you play?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
well what genres do you play?

Lots,I'd want to have an good clean and i'd probably be using a pedal for distortion.I play lots of genres.
if its between a FM and a spider, id go jump off something high.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

You don't need more than 30w. Really. Solid state or tube (30w Tube =/= 30w SS, btw, 30w tube = Roughly 100w SS), plus tube amps like to be cranked, therefore you really should need anything over 30w. 15w should even do you fine for small medium gigs. 5w woulld even be fine if you had it mic'd (which generally sounds better) because you can get tube tone at low volume. They're also good for practicing.
Quote by cazador
Lots,I'd want to have an good clean and i'd probably be using a pedal for distortion.I play lots of genres.

then grab a fender Blues Jr. 15 watts, all tube, amazing clean, and takes a pedal very well
or a blackheart little giant.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5