Does Walmart.com ship from designated shipping centers or from actual Walmart stores?

The reason I ask is because I pre-ordered my Zune HD from Walmart.com, and the site said it would arrive on the 15th, although that looks unlikely seeing as it hasn't shipped yet, but if they shipped from the Walmart store nearest to me it could probably get here in less than a day (obviously).
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Wal-Mart is the shit.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Alright, so where are the Walmart.com shipping centers located?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
Does Walmart.com ship from designated shipping centers or from actual Walmart stores?

The reason I ask is because I pre-ordered my Zune HD from Walmart.com, and the site said it would arrive on the 15th, although that looks unlikely seeing as it hasn't shipped yet, but if they shipped from the Walmart store nearest to me it could probably get here in less than a day (obviously).

I dig your avatar
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Check to see if they gave you a tracking number. If you enter in the tracking number on the shipping company's website, it should tell you were your package is being shipped from and where it's headed.
They didn't give me a tracking number because the order is still processing :/
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
Alright, so where are the Walmart.com shipping centers located?

wherever the nearest warehouse is I assume. all I know is that ours is in T.O.
So it will probably be shipping from the Walmart Distribution Center in Bedford, PA. Thanks!
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux