Page 1 of 2
So the other day i got a reply from somebody saying they would by two of the three cd's i was selling. we had a conversation and then we came to the conclusion that we would meet at a school around 2:30 or close to three. so i leave from my house and get there at 2:30. i wait for 45 minutes untill 3:15. Never showed up. I am ****ing pissed right now. this ever happing to anybody before?
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
2 cds? Wouldn't that only be like $5-10?

Is it REALLY that necessary to sell them?
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
The CDs sound like a cover. I think you were trying to solicit sex at an elementary school.

Nice try...
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
yea, i really dont see how me selling at a school was such a big thing. it was jus the place me and the person both knew where it was. if i was selling coke id be seeling in a less sketchy area. aight ****head

Quote by CoreysMonster
seriously, why sell anything over any site but ebay? some people are such idiots when it comes to the internet.

Nahh. I use Craigslist a lot for trading and buying guitars, pedals, etc. And I am always happy and satisfied. I just couldn't do that on Ebay so easily. Also, Craigslist is local pretty much 100% of the time. But why would you sell anything THAT cheap on Craigslist? The gas would cost more than the money you get!

And seriously, I'll buy some, but we'll have to meet in the park by my house. No one's ever there....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Sep 13, 2009,
Drugs are bad.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
what CDs
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
TS, I don't mean to offend you but from just seeing some threads that you post around here and stuff you sound like one of the dumbest UGers ever.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by ripdime04
if i was selling coke id be seeling in a less sketchy area. aight ****head

o shit, internet tough guy. what do i do?

EDIT:

(Invalid img)

"Occupation : Guitar/smokin weed n drinking"

RADICAL!

go to bed
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
o shit guys, internet tough guy. what should i do?

EDIT:

"Occupation : Guitar/smokin weed n drinking"

RADICAL!

go to bed

ok so now im trying to act like a tough guy becuase i said id sell coke in a less sketchy area and called you a ****head. yea man that really makes sense

Quote by ripdime04
ok so now im trying to act like a tough guy becuase i said id sell coke in a less sketchy area and called you a ****head. yea man that really makes sense

way to delete the picture
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
way to delete the picture

yea cause i really dont want creepers like you siting there and posting my pics at different places

Quote by ripdime04
yea cause i really dont want creepers like you siting there and posting my pics at different places

yeah... that's why you deleted it...

anywho, to get back on topic, you got stood up because the fact is, if you actually WERE selling CDs, nobody wants to walk the whole way to a school to spend $10 on cds, when limewire has all those songs at home

EDIT:
Quote by ripdime04
dude your a ****ing idiot

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
yeah... that's why you deleted it...

dude your a ****ing idiot

Yeah, seriously, I am getting really tired of you.

You are the worst type of pothead. I don't care if you smoke or not, but having a weed avatar and a sig that consists of 5 rasta smileys, Marley & Lennon quotes, and a "lets smoke" statement; please, just grow up.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Quote by tancanada
TS, I don't mean to offend you but from just seeing some threads that you post around here and stuff you sound like one of the dumbest UGers ever.

At least you made him aware of your opinion in a gentle manner.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Quote by wyldething
Yeah, seriously, I am getting really tired of you.

You are the worst type of pothead. I don't care if you smoke or not, but having a weed avatar and a sig that consists of 5 rasta smileys, Marley & Lennon quotes, and a "lets smoke" statement; please, just grow up.

yea seriously i like how this thread tunred into abunch of people talking **** to me becuase i tried to sell cds at a school. really makes sense

Quote by ripdime04
yea seriously i like how this thread tunred into abunch of people talking **** to me becuase i tried to sell cds at a school. really makes sense

you should probably just not sell those CDs... you're not having much luck

Quote by nigeltheginger
Hey man, chill out... light up or something

LOOOOOOL
Quote by ripdime04

Hey man, chill out... light up or something
Quote by BK202
It does make sense. You smoke too much weed for it to make sense to you.

But no, this has nothing to do with your CD selling. It just has to do with how you present yourself.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
obviously this whole thing is just in your head, nobody ever called you to buy the CDs, you just imagined it when you were high
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
well if ya ignorant assholes here lit up everyonce in a while maybe ya wouldnt be busy being ****ing losers staying inside your ****ing moms house till your ****ing 30 and fapping every five minutes and having no ****ing life at all and acting like ****ing idiots on internet forums. id rather light one up and lose some brain cells than end up like that. have fun fapping ***s

Quote by ripdime04
well if ya ignorant assholes here lit up everyonce in a while maybe ya wouldnt be busy being ****ing losers staying inside your ****ing moms house till your ****ing 30 and fapping every five minutes and having no ****ing life at all and acting like ****ing idiots on internet forums. id rather light one up and lose some brain cells than end up like that. have fun fapping ***s

well, looks like the secret's out. you got us. we've all been doing that all at the same time, all along. It's been a good run.

at least you're righteous though posting on UG about how you got stood up selling CDs at an elementary school, that makes up for the rest of us ***gits being such ***gits.

someone wanna close this thread now? I think it's run it's course
Quote by ripdime04

I thought you people were supposed to be peaceful
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Quote by ripdime04

Assumptions are not facts.
Quote by ripdime04

So true... in fact that cut a little close to the bone

Quote by simmy17
Assumptions are not facts.

exactly so why odnt you guys stop making assumptions that ill i do is sit around and smoke weed. how about we all just end this gay ass argument and reply to the actual topic of the post. my bad if i was being a dick but im in ****ing bad mood cause i broke my foot and it hurts like a bitch and i dont got no pills or weed for med and then i just got ****in stood up

Quote by ripdime04
exactly so why odnt you guys stop making assumptions that ill i do is sit around and smoke weed. how about we all just end this gay ass argument and reply to the actual topic of the post. my bad if i was being a dick but im in ****ing bad mood cause i broke my foot and it hurts like a bitch and i dont got no pills or weed for med and then i just got ****in stood up

Pardon my asking.... but how did you get STOOD up with a broken foot?
Quote by ripdime04

Someone should put this on billboards to scare kids out of smoking pot.
Last edited by leeb rocks at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by ripdime04

Your getting this pissed over 2 CD's?
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
Your getting this pissed over 2 CD's?

he's got a "broken foot" dude, hobblin' over to that school with a backpack full of "cds" is probably 2x as hard on "crutches"
Page 1 of 2