Hey UG,

Stumbled across this today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2A3i2tGVUM, I was wondering what's with the weird switches on the guitar ? ( they kinda look like DIP switches) and it looks like they put the guitar into different tunings.
Quote by Roc8995
Kirk Hammett should just build a wah into his goddam shoes.

Quote by dyingdivinity
wat is pokemanz?
it's a gibson les paul, but it has something called a transperformance tuning system to it which is not made by gibson. this was years before gibson introduced the robot guitars.
Quote by Tedis1111
it's a gibson les paul, but it has something called a transperformance tuning system to it which is not made by gibson. this was years before gibson introduced the robot guitars.

Way to copy the Youtube comments... Still right, though.
Quote by Flying Couch
Way to copy the Youtube comments... Still right, though.

dam i was hoping no1 would noticed lol
^
|
|
|
that was a good one, though
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by al112987
That's not really Jimmy Page.

How come everyone says that ? He's wearing the dragon suit, the "ZoSo" logo is behind him on the amp cabinet, he plays the riffs note for note, if it's not the real page he's gone too some pretty huge lengths to make it look as legit as possible.
Quote by Roc8995
Kirk Hammett should just build a wah into his goddam shoes.

Quote by dyingdivinity
wat is pokemanz?
Neat. watch the tuners when he hits a switch.
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
Quote by Dizzy-D
How come everyone says that ? He's wearing the dragon suit, the "ZoSo" logo is behind him on the amp cabinet, he plays the riffs note for note, if it's not the real page he's gone too some pretty huge lengths to make it look as legit as possible.
Yes, people do that, a lot of Zeppelin cover bands from Japan do go to extreme lengths and wear the right clothes and put the right decals on the cab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYW0zuyMD_A (though this cab doesn't have the right zoso sign)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlksR3qmP54 (though this guitarist has the wrong grill cloth and not a right jacket)

But you can see that people are really into the whole Page thing will get pretty deep into it.
they should place it somewhere less noticeable. Like on the side of the body.
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
Quote by baNG1989
they should place it somewhere less noticeable. Like on the side of the body.

Yeah, 'cos looks really outweigh convenience and ease of use.

Plus, I don't think it makes it look any worse
Quote by mamosa
Yeah, 'cos looks really outweigh convenience and ease of use.

Plus, I don't think it makes it look any worse

What difference would it make if it was on the side? You'd just use your thumb instead.
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
interesting, ive never seen page use this guitar before
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
3,399 to have it installed in a les paul. Good ****ing christ.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??