Im getting a used Razorback, and one of the little blocks that goes over the strings is missing. Does anyone know of a website that sells those little pieces?
I really dont want to have to buy a whole new Floyd Rose just for 1 little piece.
they sell parts like that at local guitar shops i go to. you may have a local guitar shop near you if you don't live in siberia or alaska. just bring your guitar in and show them what you need and they'll sell it to you. sometimes they even have people there that are willing to replace the part for a small additional price.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."