Poll: WHich would you rather have?
Poll Options
View poll results: WHich would you rather have?
Luxorious but frantic urban life
58 63%
Peaceful but very simple rural life
34 37%
Voters: 92.
The heart of an urban city with little natural scenery but countless Malls and Hotels...
No peace and quiet. Lots of extravagant luxuries to be had.

Or a peaceful farmhouse with serene fields, animals and picturesque scenery.
Simple, peaceful life...
But not at all modern.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

All I need is a box and a high speed internet connection and I'll be all set.

/obscure reference, plus many cookies for anybody able to identify it
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
urban all i need is my guitar my longboard and the hills

Quote by McD_0
ok....2 words that will solve all ur problems ...MUSIC THEORY!!

Peaceful but very simple rural life.

It's easier to be the king there.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Peaceful but very simple rural life.

It's easier to be the king there.

Right.

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I always felt extremely uncomfortable when I'm in any big city, but most of my pleasures are found in the city. Then again, I would find the country boring after a very small amount of time...

How about a small town outside the city? (not suburbs, just a modest little town)

Ice Hotel <3
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
Quote by FakeTalesOfSan
Is the rural area Hobbiton?

Possibly.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Rural. I can grow my own pot, have wild parties, have a grandamp on my roof , speed on my motorcycle.. And nobody would notice if someone simply dissapeard out in the rural area. Lots of burial ground for bodies. They tend to accumulate after a while
~Gear~
1958 Epiphone V
Epiphone Goth Les Paul
Fender Starcaster
ESP LTD B-50 Bass
Dean Playmate Acoustic

~Effects~
Digitech Deathmetal
Delay
Chorus
Synth
Box Of Metal
Big Muff Pi
Morley Wah
I've always lived in the big city (and yes that does sound like the intro to a crap novel), so I probably will continue to live in one for a good while. As I get older i'll probably retire to the rural life at some point. When I get to that age where I hate everyone and everything around me.
depends on how far away from civilization the rural area is. as long as I have access to civilization that it doesn't take hours to reach I'd prefer rural. although I much prefer the burbs.
Definately the farm. I'd have loads of animals and there wouldn't be any noise from roads and things. Also you could have amazing parties as you wouldn't have to worry about neighbours ad you could go into the acres of land that you owned

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
luxury over simplicity.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

In my situation im in a semi rural town 10 miles outside a European capital city which is very happening. I work from home which i prefer but i used to be in the 'rat race'. I would like to live in a more remote area when i can work online and also be able to setup my own recording studio.
It would be nice to live in a small town with some sort of forest, but I would miss the city life too much.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I like my peace and quiet. I'm going to be extremely busy over the next 3 years, so I really don't want to be around much bustle on my downtime. I also quite like farming some of my own food, which ca be difficult in the city.

Ideally, I'd live in a rural village, like I do now- great sense of community, nice and open, generally self-sufficient, but also close enough to the city in case you needed to go for some reason.
I've lived semi-rural forever, so rural for me.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
urban jungle for me
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
I currently live out in the country, away from the city hustle and bustle, but I'm just about 10 minutes away from town, so I kind of get the best of both worlds. I like it very much, and hope to find another situation like it in the future. I get my privacy when I want it, but I also have easy access to excitement.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
urban farm!
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
i get bored easily so i like having stuff to do. plus i grew up in the middle of nowhere, and prefer to not live in places like that anymore.
I'd probably live in the city but have a country retreat. I would get bored living in a rural area.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?