Im getting a used Razorback, and one of the little blocks that goes over the strings is missing. Does anyone know of a website that sells those little pieces?
I really dont want to have to buy a whole new Floyd Rose just for 1 little piece.
Well, I have no idea what kind of Floyds Dean uses... I don't know if blocks are "one size fits all" or not.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a


Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.


www.guitarpartsdepot.com have a few LFR parts I don't know whether they'll fit your exact model or not so you need to send them an email asking for the specs. Alternatively Stew Mac may have what you need but once again I don't know whether they'll do for you.