25 28%
Voters: 88.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I use facebook because all my friends do. Some of them (quite a few, in fact) threatened to stop being my friend in Real Lyf if I didn't get a facebook. I'm not even joking.

But if I were in a band and had music to share, I'd get a MySpace page.
myspace is alot easier and a lot more people around here have one. Plus Im a total myspace ***** so I like it
love is love // return to dust
Quote by sashki
I use facebook because all my friends do. Some of them (quite a few, in fact) threatened to stop being my friend in Real Lyf if I didn't get a facebook. I'm not even joking.

But if I were in a band and had music to share, I'd get a MySpace page.

That's exactly why I got one.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
This thread has never been done in the history of UG. Congratulations.

I don't like either really, though I have both. I occasionally check my facebook page, never go on myspace.
facebook used to be cool, but now everyone's getting one and they're adding so many features and gimmicks to it that it's beginning to become cluttered and sluggish like myspace.

facebook used to be a social networking site for college students. Now every middle school and high school kid has one, and they use it to talk to friends that they see every day. Using it to communicate with distant relatives and people far away I can understand, but talking to friends you see every day like that is just pointless and stupid...I wonder what the next big social networking site will be after facebook dies out.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by ilikeguitar90
facebook used to be cool, but now everyone's getting one and they're adding so many features and gimmicks to it that it's beginning to become cluttered and sluggish like myspace.

facebook used to be a social networking site for college students. Now every middle school and high school kid has one, and they use it to talk to friends that they see every day. Using it to communicate with distant relatives and people far away I can understand, but talking to friends you see every day like that is just pointless and stupid...I wonder what the next big social networking site will be after facebook dies out.

And you can be all like "I liked Facebook BEFORE it was cool"
Myspace == Spamland. But this is a VS thread, and those aren't allowed...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by sashki
And you can be all like "I liked Facebook BEFORE it was cool"

No...I still find it useful to communicate with my family who live in Australia and Iran. I just don't use it to communicate with friends I see constantly. Facebook is great for that purpose.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Well my ex uses Myspace and posts bulletins about her and her current love life. So Facebook.
~Gear~
1958 Epiphone V
Epiphone Goth Les Paul
Fender Starcaster
ESP LTD B-50 Bass
Dean Playmate Acoustic

~Effects~
Digitech Deathmetal
Delay
Chorus
Synth
Box Of Metal
Big Muff Pi
Morley Wah
I've had a myspace for forever and recently got a facebook. I still like myspace way better, but a lot more people use facebook.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!