Haha, I only wish I could make one. Feel free to discuss the possibilities and hopefuly find someone willing to try to make one.
Bela Fleck.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Please don't make threads like this. They are not necessary. Just remember this in the future.

R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
It's an honest question. And i gave an honest answer. Look up Bela Fleck.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by blindsagacity
Please don't make threads like this. They are not necessary. Just remember this in the future.

This ^

Do a little research on your own before making a thread.
Sloppy/lame/vague threads are not well received in this forum.
This is not The Pit.

Do better if you make another thread here, k?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I dont see whats so 'unnecessary' about this thread... Im sure its possible to make an electric banjo as it has been done before, thats why I didnt invent it myself, But to try to manufacture your own and maybe make your own manufacturer of electric banjos.. Now thats something. I think its possible so, The purpose of this thread is discussing it and maybe someone can attempt it. So by all means, Necassary.
What the ****? You posted a thread with hopes of everyone having a witty, intellectual discussion about the finer points of building and/or customizing electric banjos and now you suddenly want the thread to be about manufacturing them for profit?
Well you dont know anything obviously, I didnt mention for profit, but enterprising, to make something out of the idea, which all comes back to the main point. Theres many things that you can do with this idea, it all branches off which is my point, People can discuss what they'd do it for.. and that could be endless.
then maybe try and say something like that next time. instead all we have is a vague post that no one understands. coherency and thinking things through are key here.