So, in my world issues class I have to choose a world issue for my ISP and talk about it. The problem is that I'm not sure which one to talk about? SO, that is why I came here to UG for help. Recommend me a interesting world issue to write/present as an ISP. Please, keep the spam at a minimum. Don't want to see anyone get banned.
Watch "What Barry Says" then do that. He covers all the main points for you, and it's only 2 mins long. Sorted
Just do something like Darfur, you'll get good points and there's ton of info on it.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.
gay marriage.

DO IT FAGGOT.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by GoldenBlues
The Russians. Now that Palin's gone they could attack AT ANY MINUTE.

If tom clancy and sarah palin has taught me anything it is that russians can and will attack you and your family at any time.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I was going to say Darfur, but I think you need to take it a little farther to Darfive.
Isn't there anything that is based around murder, genocide, or anything remotely interesting?
i don't understand why your internet service provider would have you write about global issues....

Talk about nuclear weapons

Quote by herman ri2
Isn't there anything that is based around murder, genocide, or anything remotely interesting?

You sound like a wonderful person who enjoys diced puppies with a cool glass of children's tears
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Last edited by ExtremeMetalFTW at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by herman ri2

The pit?
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
You sound like a wonderful person who enjoys diced puppies with a cool glass of children's tears

Sorry if I sound like a horrible person who thrives on the demise of others. It is just that school (and my classes) aren't the most exciting places at this point. Plus, I have to write 12 pages on the subject. I really don't want to write about something dull, ya know.
Quote by PeZ546
Highlight those awkward moments that tend to arise when you're in a public bathroom and you can't go because there's a guy at the urinal next to you.

I get that all the time
Quote by shmikeyboy
I get that all the time

Stage fright is a bitch
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!