Ibanez RGA121 - Crushed Dark Ruby Finish - $550 shipped within the US.

This is back up for sale. I want a trem and I don't want 24 frets, so I'm going to get something else. Saw some other RGA121's up for sale, but they are the natty finish. The ruby finish on this really is awesome. Might consider trades for amps.

Its in awesome condition. It is all stock. The only flaw is the finish is wearing off the saddles on the bridge. You can kind of see it in some of the pics. The tops of the saddles now appear silver instead of the blackish color. I've read a lot about it, and its pretty common. It doesn't look bad. I didn't notice any dings or anything in it, but I will not say for certain that it is absolutely blemish free (I'm human). Very thin neck with low action. It comes with the OHSC (Team J Craft fitted case which is bad ass). Pricing this to sell (Hopefully!).

I know the pictures aren't the best. I used the iSight camera on my Macbook Pro. I don't have a digital camera. I included the old pictures as well.

Pics: http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f316/big_aug/RGA121CDR/

I am in the US, and I will only ship within the US. I accept paypal only.
is it just me or are some of the pictures flipped - might scare away potential buyers if they think its a lefty (or otherway round)
anyways ..nice axe
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)
Its a right handed guitar. Some of the pictures may seem that way because of how I held it.

Most definitely a righty.
peavey classic 30+ cash or some stompboxes? i know it's kind of a long shot, but hey, it can't hurt right?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
PM me some pics and some details (how old, condition, etc). What pedals and how much cash are you thinking? Let me know, we might be able to work something out.
can't send pms on my phone, but check the thread in my sig, it has a few decent pictures. i have a boss ce-3 from 1984 and a ds-1 from the early 90's, plus a newer ehx small clone chorus. i dunno, all this and 50$? amp is currently working well, has newish tubes in it including a NOS motorola, i think.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
I really have no use for anything chorus. I already have a ds-1. How about that TS9? Amp + TS9 + $120?