Page 1 of 5
Inspired by the Lord of the Rings marathon on tv today, post single scenes that have made you cry, from movies that aren't necessarily sad movies.

"All Shall Fade" from the Lord of the Rings. The video is a "making of" (I couldn't find the scene on YouTube), but the way they cut it with the suicide attack on Osgiliath always brings me almost to tears
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Thank christ. I thought was only one who thought lord of the rings was quite sad at some parts (especially the ending of rotk).

EDIT:

Pursuit of happiness was pretty emotional too.
Quote by genghisgandhi
ludacris speed scene from spaceballs

Tears were shred due to the beauty of the cinematography. I became very emotional once they went to plaid.

I've never cried, but often times i do get tears in my eyes in scenes, like the false ending of "Click" and the strangling of the dog in "I am Legend"

EDIT: Fuck you TS i just remembered the scene. My happy mood is gone now

Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Last edited by ExtremeMetalFTW at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by Photograph
Thank christ. I thought was only one who thought lord of the rings was quite sad at some parts (especially the ending of rotk).

I'm a softie at heart. I almost cried at the line, "My friends. You bow to no one."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
The end of Big Daddy "i can wipe my own aaasssss!"
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I'm watching ROTK on TNT right now and I'd say the whole end part of that movie

Plus the movies ExtremeMetalFTW said. That poor dog
Last edited by D&DLover at Sep 13, 2009,
The part where Gaahl says "...satan"
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
That scene in Children of Men with Michael Caine's character and his wife and the dog...

kill all humans
The final scene in Withnail & I is one which always hits me hard.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
the opening scene to finding nemo.
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Quote by genghisgandhi
ludacris speed scene from spaceballs

serious answer-parts of forest gump

Speceballs!!! Great film
@dbostwick
I thought the bit where Brooks hangs himself in The Shawshank Redemption after not being able to cope with life on the outside really sad, and I did shed a few.

Anyone else?
Quote by ....Satan
The part where Gaahl says "...satan"

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
The part in American History X when Edward Norton cries over the dead body of Edward Norton.

And at the end of Life Is Beautiful.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

The scene in Vanilla Sky where it shows David Aames's characters entire life. It makes me tear up and feel sentimental and depressed at how fast time passes and how we can never go back to our childhood.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Sam dying in I Am Legend. Oh yea.

Also, Sam fake dying in Transformers. I was really baked and for some reason that made me so sad.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Requiem for a Dream - 'Can you come home today?' got me the first time
Quote by due 07
The part in I Am Legend where his dog dies

and he is singing three little birds to him

there are a few parts in Slumdog Millionaire. especially when they play this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UiOaQzBccE
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Last edited by B4Dkarma at Sep 13, 2009,
cruel intentions when sebastian dies.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
The end of Field of Dreams always gets me, where he plays catch with his dad.

OR

The end of Dead Poets Society with the O Captain my Captain thing.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Lion King- "Dad, get up... get up, dad... *Simba tries to pick Mufasa's body up*"

Check my picture further up!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Forrest Gump, when he finds out he has a son, and he asks "is he smart?" That bit gets me really bad.

It must really suck to be just barely not retarded enough to realize that you are slow, and that your children might be.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Check my picture further up!

Saw that, but you should've posted the saddest part of that scene

Quote by Dirge Humani
It must really suck to be just barely not retarded enough to realize that you are slow, and that your children might be.

Absolutely. On a personal note, I've been affected by conditions since birth, although not to the extent of Forrest Gump. I really love the idea of being a father one day, and I don't want any children of mine to go through some of the things I did. Obviously you'll love your kid no matter how they turn out, but you obviously want the best for them, and that's another reason why it hits me, that bit.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Saw that, but you should've posted the saddest part of that scene

But Mufasa died! That's the saddest part!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Lion King-
Forrest Gump, when he finds out he has a son, and he asks "is he smart?" That bit gets me really bad.

and when Jenny tells him that shes sick and he asks her if she has got the cold.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Absolutely. On a personal note, I've been affected by conditions since birth, although not to the extent of Forrest Gump. I really love the idea of being a father one day, and I don't want any children of mine to go through some of the things I did. Obviously you'll love your kid no matter how they turn out, but you obviously want the best for them, and that's another reason why it hits me, that bit.

Same thing for me, man. I'm seriously thinking of adopting because I don't wanna risk it... damn my family's genes.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Page 1 of 5