I was trying to play the solo to Cemetery Gates, and i got to the part where he goes:

e:-21-14-16-21-14-16-21-14-

But when i tried to play the 21st fret, all i got was the sound of the 22nd fret
In order to get the actual 21st fret sound, i have to hit it at precisely the correct spot. If im even slightly off, itll just change to the 22nd.
I dont think this happens on any other frets.
I dont think the neck is curved, but i cant be sure. I lined up a straight piece of wood on the frets while the strings were off, and it looked straight, but idk for sure.
Any ideas of whats wrong and how to fix it?

Using an epi lp standard
raised fret?
Check the 22nd fret, it may have popped out of the board a bit.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
You may need to raise the action slightly, sounds like you're fretting out.
Your problem is that you try to lure people into watching your poor cover of a John Petrucci solo by using a fake-link, and thus realising yourself, that the COVER is poor, and that you NEED to lure people in to watch it.

Also, get someone able to look at your frets and neck, which you are not; For example, don't take the strings of to measure neck bow.
Quote by Y00p
Your problem is that you try to lure people into watching your poor cover of a John Petrucci solo by using a fake-link, and thus realising yourself, that the COVER is poor, and that you NEED to lure people in to watch it.

Also, get someone able to look at your frets and neck, which you are not; For example, don't take the strings of to measure neck bow.

Qutoed for emphasis. All of it.