Ok, so i have an electric Fender Squire Stratocaster and want to learn to play Love Drunk by Boys like Girls (Please dont judge me) And I need to change the settings on my amp. I already have my guitar tuned to an open D.

And So, my Guitar is tuned to a Open D to play the song love drunk by boys like girls. And i just need to set my amp to sound like it.. Because when i try and play the song it sounds weird because its like full metal settings. So, the options on my amp are

Gain, Level, Level, Low, Mid, High, Mode

And Gain, Level, Level, Low, Mid, High can go from 1 to 10. And on the "Mode" nob thing there is:

Bypass, Delay, 2, Flange, Cho 1, Cho 2, Cho Rev, Rev 1, Rev 2

So if anyone can help me to set my settings right help! Thanks!

And for those who haven't heard the song Love Drunk, here you guys go.
Last edited by DarkPhoenixBeta at Sep 13, 2009,
no bumping!
give a link to the song too - i have no idea what it sounds like. judging by the band name i'm going to say gain = medium and eq set to have slightly more basses/mids.

What amp you got?
Quote by doive
no bumping!
give a link to the song too - i have no idea what it sounds like. judging by the band name i'm going to say gain = medium and eq set to have slightly more basses/mids.

What amp you got?

I just added the link in the original post, sorry for bumping! And i have a Crate GFX-15 i got 4 years ago it still works great. And if the link for the song in the post doesnt work heres a backup one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQUi5vWfRoY
Not available in my country due to copyright restrictions... i'm also unfamiliar with your amp specifics.

Have you tried the "ultimate settings thread" yet?