Which one of the following amps replicates the Bogner Ectasy the best? I'm looking for this amps sound sound, but i don't have the money and don't want to spend that much money on an amp.

What is the cheapest amp with it's sound?

What is the best amp with it's sound?

I know of the vetta II, the Flexton III, and the Randall MTS module. Are then any others and which is the best?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
The Carvin Legacy Series is basically an Ecstasy Clone. I'd look into a used Legacy I if you want something really cheap, those go for about $650 on ebay.

Other than that, a Legacy II, a Vetta II, or a Randall Ecstasy Module are your best bets, I think. You could also try an Axe-Fx, it might have an Ecstasy Patch. Of course, the real amp would be the best thing for that tone.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
The XTC module from Randall is pretty solid actually....running one strictly for rhythm right now.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Thanx ^ & ^^

Any other suggestions? Are either of the line 6 amps any good at modeling the ectasy?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by k7apex
Thanx ^ & ^^

Any other suggestions? Are either of the line 6 amps any good at modeling the ectasy?

line 6 is pretty good. since the Spider Valve's power amp was designed my Bogner, it can probably get some good bogner tones. personally, i'd go with the RM20 or an RM50 with an XTC module.

but if you do get he SV, you should also invest in an SVPRE. it's $165, but it makes you amp sound much better from what i've heard and read.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.