hi. me and some friends have started a band, and i want some help with it.
We are all 12, 13, 14. we all play heavey metal, screamo, death metal. we have 2 guitarists, and a drummer.
But i fell we need tips on how to paly better with each other. What songs should we learn? How could we use tempo to increase our accuracy during songs? We dont need new equipment, jus advice. does anyone have anything we can do? we have a garage to play in, and its out in the middle of the woods. plz help

thanks in advanced
Easiest song in the world to learn PERIOD if you're into heavy metal is For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica.

The only thing though it tends to get quite boring. But for purposes of getting used to playing as a band it's great.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Yeah, all of you just find common ground in songs that are not only easy, but that you all like. Heavy metal is one of the hardest genres of music to be proficient at, but since you're all so young, you've got a good head start.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
practice. lots. also have other musicians you respect who may be able to give you helpful advice with sound and dynamics.
PAH!
Quote by Chikao42
Yeah, all of you just find common ground in songs that are not only easy, but that you all like. Heavy metal is one of the hardest genres of music to be proficient at, but since you're all so young, you've got a good head start.

Lol One of the hardest genres? Good one. Chug away young lads.
Quote by nickonfirexx
Lol One of the hardest genres? Good one. Chug away young lads.

I mean the proper stuff like Meshuggah and Napalm Death
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
What he said ^^ but also, dont forget if its your first time playing in a band you've all got to progress from playing on your own and keeping your own time - where if you slip up you can just get back on track straight away, to playing with other people and keeping in time together.

You all have to know what do to if someone else slips up (just carry on and take someones lead whether that be bass, rhythm gt or drums), and you all have to keep good time with each other

Getting a bassist would help but more important get a singer as then you'll know where you're up to in songs - until you find a singer either play some instrumentals, play normal songs with a vocal backing track (i.e. on guitar pro) or play easy songs like Enter Sandman and Iron Man just to make you all a bit tighter as a band
Gear
ESP LTD Truckster James Hetfield Sig
120W Bugera 333 Amp
Harley Benton G212 Vintage Cab

Desired Gear
ESP EX Diamond
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
MXR 10-Band EQ

C4C
Illusory Master