On my washburn WI14 i use i think it's like .11-.52 somthing like that.. And i can't play slipknot n stuff because they use those pinch harmonics on the low E which i can't do for some reason.. i've tried n failed.. i can do em on any other string except usually the low E & A string
Bridge pickup. Turn up your Gain & Treble on your amp. Pinch in different spots on the pickup... some places come out sharper than others.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I think the G and A strings are usually the easiest to perform pinched harmonics on possibly because of the thickness. Try slightly altertering your thumb attack on the string ,obviously certain areas of the strings will be easier ,try between the 3rd and 7fth fret areas and experiment with different areas picking the strings.
I said its a possibility ,well the high and low E string i find the hardest to perform pinched harmonics on.
Quote by Joe310707
I said its a possibility ,well the high and low E string i find the hardest to perform pinched harmonics on.

Yeah, I experience the same thing with the low e and high e. Especially the low...
Its the other way around with me , i find the high E harder ,well either harder or they just dont sound very nice.
Quote by Joe310707
Its the other way around with me , i find the high E harder ,well either harder or they just dont sound very nice.

Same. Reason being I don't hold my pick very close to the end,
Stratocasters=

Quote by reb_49
You all seem to be confused a quite bit, let me put this down into these simple words: Music Is Always Evolving, The Problem Is That People Aren't

Favorite Guitarists -
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Perry
Jimmy Page
I'm using a 54 for my sth string and i can play pinch harmonics on it all the time. the only string i have some trouble with getting them on is the 1st and 2nd string.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"