Hello, Im new to the whole effect pedal ordering thing. Ik it matters how you arrange each pedal, but have no idea what would work best considering the pedals I have.

i have a boss flanger, digitech dl-8 delay/looper, way huge swollen pickle fuzz, way huge fat sandwich distortion, ehx small clone, crybaby wah, and ehx qtron +

Please help me by letting me know possible options for arranging them and why

Thank you!

ps. i use this for both guitar and bass if that changes anything.
there's no set way to have pedals. it's all up to you, really.

i usually have it: Wah -> distortions (ODs before distortions, distortions into fuzzes) -> Modulations (flange, chorus, phase, etc) -> delays -> reverb.

BTW, sooo jealous of your WH pedals. how's the MKII Pickle? i tried one of the originals the other day and i blew me away.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
the WH pedals are the only distortion pedals I will ever play, thats how much im in love with them. Idk if thats j the infatuation talking, but who cares?!?!?! The pickle is siiick, but i'd honestly recomend the fat sandwich more than the pickle, though you can't go wrong with either. The fat sandwich is like a dream come true, and finally got me off the horrible presets that come with my amp. The internal adjustments are what I love most as far as control wise, it got me exactly what i was looking for....and more. BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!! i got em on sale too XD
Quote by xtoolfanx
the WH pedals are the only distortion pedals I will ever play, thats how much im in love with them. Idk if thats j the infatuation talking, but who cares?!?!?! The pickle is siiick, but i'd honestly recomend the fat sandwich more than the pickle, though you can't go wrong with either. The fat sandwich is like a dream come true, and finally got me off the horrible presets that come with my amp. The internal adjustments are what I love most as far as control wise, it got me exactly what i was looking for....and more. BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!! i got em on sale too XD

nice. how much?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by xtoolfanx
pickle was 109, sandwich 120

wow. that's awesome.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater