I'm running for Treasurer for my senior class, but the people I'm against are much popular than I am, even though I have a cooler name (Mary Jane). I've got Blow Pops that I will distribute to everyone to vote for me and banners that I will tape up all over the school with my friend Phillip's help. Any other ideas you can give to me to help me win??

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Show 'em your titties.

Quote by MinterMan22
Show 'em your titties.

+1
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by mj_is_the_name
I'm running for Treasurer for my senior class, but the people I'm against are much popular than I am, even though I have a cooler name (Mary Jane). I've got Blow jobs that I will distribute to everyone to vote for me and banners that I will tape up all over the school with my friend Phillip's help. Any other ideas you can give to me to help me win??

Fix'd
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Said posters should read:

"WILL TRADE HANDJOBS FOR VOTE"

You will get the entire male vote (assuming you work quick).
Quote by mj_is_the_name
I'm running for Treasurer for my senior class, but the people I'm against are much popular than I am, even though I have a cooler name (Mary Jane). I've got Blow Pops that I will distribute to everyone to vote for me and banners that I will tape up all over the school with my friend Phillip's help. Any other ideas you can give to me to help me win??

Make an awesome speech but look like you didn't work hard on it at all.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Viral video?

BTW, what does class treasurer involve?

finding ways for the seniors to pay for graduation and whatnot.. anything with money.

Handjobs?

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Dammit, if they're more popular then you, your chances of winning pretty much just collapse.
All the kids are going to care about is picking their friends. So since those people are so "popular" they're most likely going to win. Dumbass people these days. These are the same people who voted for Obama just because he's black.
Quote by lol2theworld
Dammit, if they're more popular then you, your chances of winning pretty much just collapse.
All the kids are going to care about is picking their friends. So since those people are so "popular" they're most likely going to win. Dumbass people these days. These are the same people who voted for Obama just because he's black.

well the candidates for class president are black

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane

Quote by Kumanji
Quote by mj_is_the_name
I've got Blow Pops

Now, if you give something else that involves blowing, im sure they will find some way to vote for you.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Quote by genghisgandhi
dont wear that metal thing in your nose tommorow. i dont know a single guy that loikes that

i stopped wearing that 2 months ago.. thanks though..

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane

Quote by Kumanji
Quote by sw1ss023
Fix'd

I lol'd for like a half hour.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
You should use that box trick, the one I told you earlier about. Works perfectly with blow pops.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Quote by koikomoru
If you vote for pedro, all your wildest dreams will come true

Oh gawd! my sister is making one that says that! but she's marking out the Pedro part and putting my name

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane

Quote by Kumanji
Quote by mj_is_the_name
the people I'm against are much popular than I am, even though I have a cooler name (Mary Jane).

I found that sentence funny... you think you should be popular because you have a "cool" name?

Regardless, you are wasting your money buying votes with blow pops...
Play off the "Vote for Pedro" thing from Nepolian Dynamite; trust me. It's a good idea.