Wow. That's pretty awesome.

I see where he got Chewbacca from....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Sep 13, 2009,
I'm fairly certain this has been done at least four times today, did you even attempt to search?
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
that is sooooo fvcken brutal
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by melton100
Wasn't there a thread on this earlier today???

At least one.
The playground of the world
i read that article this morning at around 8 a.m. before i left my house and it just made me think "how long will it be til it reaches the pit?" supposedly, it took a while
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by parigod
I'm fairly certain this has been done at least four times today, did you even attempt to search?

well sorry..
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
*reported*

search next time bitch!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
"in the time it would take to pronounce one letter of my true name, a trillion cosmoses would flare into existence and sink into eternal night"
omg look at his mugshot

edit: +10000000000000000000000000000^

please tell me you didn't take 27+ minutes to make that picture, only to post it in this thread when it should have been on it's way to death...
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by parigod
please tell me you didn't take 27+ minutes to make that picture, only to post it in this thread when it should have been on it's way to death...

nah. it took me like a minute but I zoned out again for a while and finally decided to post it. Like right now. I was gonna post this like 1/2 an hour ago but I was distracted by Lady Gaga's epic bulge on the VMA's.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?