I just got a Marshall AVT 150H Half Stack and POD XT Live pedal. What setting should I put the amp on, and where should I plug in my pedal to get the best sound?
set the amp to clean, use the POD as your source of gain.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
set the amp to clean, use the POD as your source of gain.

+1

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by dcooper830
Remove the POD XT Live from your signal completely.

PODs are some of the best sounding multi-effects processors on the market. You, sir, are crazy!

Like Jhachey said, run your amp on the clean channel and use the distortion settings on the POD.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
PODs are some of the best sounding multi-effects processors on the market. You, sir, are crazy!

Like Jhachey said, run your amp on the clean channel and use the distortion settings on the POD.

+1
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
PODs are some of the best sounding multi-effects processors on the market. You, sir, are a nincompoop

fixed

yeh i had an AVT 150H halfstack ... sold it and bought a Bugera 6262 its in the post nao

with me my AVT150 stack tone changed everytime i turned it on so i dont know if i could give you any good advise.
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Sell the Marshall and buy a new one. Or you could put some C4 inside and make it go BOOM!
But that sound only comes once.
I am the only sane person on the planet. Does that make me crazy?

Crank the Mids
Quote by Bluesy...
Sell the Marshall and buy a new one. Or you could put some C4 inside and make it go BOOM!
But that sound only comes once.

this= win
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Use the pod as a preamp. Run out of the guitar into the pod and then into the return of the loop on the MG. Completely take the MG pre-amp out of the equation.

Or sell the MG, insert coin, try again.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Run the POD straight into the AVT's FX loop 'return', thus using the POD as your preamp. It'll probably sound much better than the AVT.

EFIT: Post above beat me to it, spot on.
Quote by gregs1020
Use the pod as a preamp. Run out of the guitar into the pod and then into the return of the loop on the MG. Completely take the MG pre-amp out of the equation.

Or sell the MG, insert coin, try again.

When were MGs brought into this thread?...