I j wanted to announce to the world that MY WARWICK IS HERE!!!! its a 08 corvette $$ and sounds absolutely incredible. After months of searching for the perfect bass and playing virtually every bass I could get my hands on, I decided that my gut instincts were correct...and warwicks are the best sounding basses IMO.

Quick little side question, I've done research but didn't know if anyone had experience with it here: do the hipshot d'tuners work fine on this particular model? I've always wanted to give em a go, but with the unique angle of the tuners I'm not sure if it will work right. I've found some people had to grind them down a bit, but I do not really want to do that. Anyone have some firsthand experience here?

Pics coming soon!

EDIT: I also called hipshot, they said it was fine, but idk if they are j trying to sell me one
Instruments:
Warwick Corvette $$ natural
Steinberger 5 string fretless
Gibson Les Paul Robot
Fender Stat
Last edited by xtoolfanx at Sep 13, 2009,
Yeah, Hipshot make one that will fit. A guy over at the warwick forum fitted one to his bass.
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
OK, the Warwick forum tells me you'll need a Hipshot GB-7 D-Tuner to fit.

Let us know how it goes
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
I j got it and it fits perfectly, holds it in tune, and functions like it should. im j trying to get it exactly in pitch, j takes a bit of time to get it perfect. Very simple to install, really a no brainer. So far, So good! I'd def recomend it, its a fun and useful upgrade imo
Instruments:
Gibson Les Paul Robot
Fender Stat
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hipshot Ultralites and D-tuners are custom orders at Warwick, so yes, they will fit. Have a looksee at the P-Nut III bass on the website- that has a d-tuner at the "standard" angle I believe.

thats what got me thinking about it and thought it would work, i just didn't know if they custom made a batch for that model, but clearly it works seeing as tho its on mine right now. thanks for the help!
Instruments:
Gibson Les Paul Robot
Fender Stat
Hipshot makes great products. I busted a tuner on my Stinger and got a Hipshot replacement (from their website) and it screwed in perfectly to the existing holes. Only problem was long shipping wait.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No matter hw well you get it set up, you'll sometimes find when you flip the lever, the end note will end up slightly sharp. Nature of the beat.

oh ok, because i spent the whole day adjusting it and it was always a little sharp. it wasn't horribly sharp and if i tune the E to the low side of in pitch then its not that noticable but i couldn't for the life of me get it to be perfectly tuned when i flip it
Instruments:
Gibson Les Paul Robot
Fender Stat