I modified my beginner guitar and now it sings. Do you think that a custom guitar that had a total investment of 300 bucks or a hella expensive guitar that someone Else made. OR do you think that one should just make their own guitar?
I am the only sane person on the planet. Does that make me crazy?

Crank the Mids
wut?

its all preference dude
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
a well taken care of, modified, cheap guitar can easily outplay and outsound a $3,000 guitar any day. Not to mention quality control for larger companies is usually terrible. I would rather by a cheap well built knock off than the real thing. I've seen first hand they can be just as good if not better. Like my friends PRS SE which plays better than any PRS i've ever played.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
EVH built his frankenstrat for roughly $100. 'nuff said.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
EVH built his frankenstrat for roughly $100. 'nuff said.

and the replica costs 27K.....

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I just built my first one and it plays and sounds better than any I ever tried. (I did have it setup by an awesome repair guy after I built though).

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
custom is always better, cuz its gonna be exactly what you want, not almost what you want
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
and the replica costs 27K.....

i had a good laugh over that as well.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.