I was looking into getting an EHX Russian Muff, but the switched input/outputs would be annoying to have to deal with.

So I was wondering how easy it would be for someone with no experience in sodering or customizing to change the two. And how would I go about it exactly?
what would that be, 4 joints? maybe extend the wires a little?

that sounds like a easy thing to do, it would just be getting over opening it up and shuving a soldering iron in there

cos the first time you do that your gonna be nervous about stuffing it up, but if you can solder well, and know what your doing you will be fine.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
The jacks are directly mounted to the board so that might be a problem. I have also considered doing this.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by metal-matt
what would that be, 4 joints? maybe extend the wires a little?

that sounds like a easy thing to do, it would just be getting over opening it up and shuving a soldering iron in there

cos the first time you do that your gonna be nervous about stuffing it up, but if you can solder well, and know what your doing you will be fine.
Okay, cool. Thanks

I've never done any custom jobs on my equipment so I don't know anything about reconnecting pots, wires, etc. Is there some sort of sticky or thread I missed that explains all the pieces?
well all you are doing is swaping the in and out right?

well each input (where you put your cable) will have 2 wires soldered to it, just solder them to the other input. you might need to extend the wires tho, they might not reach the other side of the pedal, but i guess you wont know that until you try
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
the Russian Big Muff has inputs/outputs actually attached to the board. you will have to desolder those from the board. at that point, you may as well buy some high quality heavy duty replacements, and add them in.